BUY STRATIS NOW

Fresh from slack. Also this just tweeted. Stratis is cheap as fuck still!

twitter.com/stratisplatform/status/909855058006827008

There it goes already

it's mooning.

i'm out of funds atm but i'd manage to buy it, thanks op

I was too late...

Laughing at the faggots who talked shit about this coin. Made me so much fucking money these past 6 months.

>tfw considered going in yesterday because of the name.

I think I saw it because there was high percent change yesterday. They giving friends the news first?

>that mooning

welcome to the lamboland user

You're an idiot if you fault anyone expressing doubt over a coin. There are dozens of coins shilled here daily and this coin probably seemed less promising to people when they have 100s to choose from.

Stratis has mooned and came back already. However it is one of the coins that I personally feel like has a real world use, definitely a long term hold.

>he doesn't know

it's be ATH in 5 minutes

192 strat here

bought at 134k, 120k and 115k. Sold half of my stack so far at 126, 134 and 138.8k

Stratis is hardly ever shilled here you dumb homosexual. Any mention of the coin usually results in

>nigger ceo

This fucking market and their tweet hypes. Know what the 'update" is gonna be? Yeah we're not done with the Breeze Wallet but maybe soon k thx bye

Breeze wallet update comes out in 2 days.

what do you think? Will the dump come before or after the update release?

everything operates on hype, bro. even the most "bluechip" stocks are trading at massive multiples of their earnings because no one cares about earnings in a bubble.

>do you think? Will the dump come before or after the upd

nice only 72 here, still (-$70, or -.06 bitcoins), bought a while back, all its been doing is going down.

after like always. Either way this is one of the coins that I have personally researched and feel like is worth holding. I got in at 85 cents.

If there is one thing you can't accuse Stratis team of it's shilling or hyping. Their marketing sucks and it's a stagnant coin. They openly admit to focus on corporate clients instead of pumping their coin.

Ok. New to this coin. Think there's any upward potential left in it?

Don't spoon-feed dipshits, it's like giving money to a bum or drugs to a junkie. Let him learn things the hard way.

fuck that nigger and his eth-forked clone

Long term absolutely. They don't shill or hype things up unnecessarily. Read the whitepaper, it explains a lot.

Instead homos like this put their trust in dog eating chinks.

WE WUZ

Niggercoin uses a stock wordpress template as their landing page. Can't even code their own site.

>almost sold a few days ago
>made a thread asking why I shouldn't
>was lazy and still didn't
Sometimes being a lazy faggot actually pays off.

Is it too late to buy now?

WALLS

GETTING

EATEN

It is almost half of its ATH.

Buy now and get 2X gains by friday

>consider buying last night because all the cash stratis has made me
>put it into xmr instead
im sorry stratis, i accept my punishment for my betrayal

ignore he's trying to get you to buy at the top of a pump. Bad advice

sell at 150k sats?

I've been selling 10% of my stack every 10k sats pump. I think this will go 150-170k before app release, then dump.

my .02

>hardly ever shilled
There's literally a guy posting a thread everyday titled "everyday until it moons" you fucking nigger

You dumb nigger, if you actually went into those threads you would see its more of a daily discussion.

Look you cocksucking homosexual, we get it, your dicksucking faggot ass doesn't like or own stratis, now go post about coins you actually hold instead of shitting in other threads.

From their GitHub:

>Adding the UUID at the end of the user's information is a technique called salting, which makes it impossible to use lookup tables and rainbow tables to crack a hash. Thereby increasing the security (even if there was any doubt concerning the use of SHA256). The consequence is that two users with identical information will have a different hash in the Blockchain. We at Stratis take security very serious.

why is that funny?

Armchair analysts always make me chuckle. A cumstain who isn't even involved in blockchain development thinks he knows more than the stratis team.

What a time we live in, sometimes I feel like letting people have an opinion on the Internet was a massive mistake.

Just him him explaining a basic bitch encryption technique followed by "We here at Stratis take security very serious!" made me lol, that's all.

looks like they discovered high school cryptographic lmao

>letting people have an opinion on the Internet was a massive mistake.
So to take your meaning seriously, assume China agrees with your claim.

Stratis will never run in China.

China will run NEO. OMG bridges the two. ARK brings ETH into the masses' hands.

ETH rules crypto space and BTC becomes an altcoin.

Brilliant. Simply brilliant.