So was Hitler really on meth or is that just a meme...

So was Hitler really on meth or is that just a meme? As someone who has snorted adderall and played EU4 for 24 hours straight, it makes sense to me

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler's_health#Drug_use
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theodor_Morell#Substances_administered_to_Hitler
youtube.com/watch?v=E9vTWxYQuP8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just so you know, meth is not the same thing as amphetamines

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler's_health#Drug_use

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theodor_Morell#Substances_administered_to_Hitler

Yes. You can google this.
Why does everyone think they need to ask Veeky Forums for an answer and not google? Or Veeky Forums in general? Some are reasonable but come on now.

Is there a bigger bunch of maladjusted weirdos than the Nazi leadership?
I wish there was Sit-com about their exploits

why did u do it

people don't come here for answers. they come here for discussion and memes

legit question, what's the difference?

This board would be fucking dead if we didn't ask questions, idiot. You can find answers in Google and you can find questions on Veeky Forums. What's wrong with asking Veeky Forums?

Autists literally can't comprehend that someone may value the social interaction of asking the question just as much as the answer itself

You can google 90% of the threads on this board, but then there would be no threads

given that they smuggled the majority of nazi brass to kushy new lives wherever, knowing that he was going to be the fall guy, i would have made it look like i died , did up a pile of papertrail evidence . let myself be filmed exhibiting these used up symptoms and quietly dissapeared with all the rest of them while the low to mid tier bitches took all the shit.

hitler was an actor. he spent a huge amount of time learning about being the 80s WWF superstar prototype, he may have been somewhat doped to the gills but nothing that extensive.. he wasnt fucking howard hugues level junked out

He received a moderate dose from his quack doctor daily. It's doubtful it was much more than what ADHD kids are prescribed. Probably it was the 20 or so other awful things pumped into him which probably got things worse, on top of innate mental disorder, possibly Boderline Personality.

Adding the methyl group on the hydrogen increases the lipophilicity of the molecule facilitating much easier access through the BBB. Meth uniquely induces BBB degradation as a result. Meth is more selective for 5HT then amphetamine which is why people use it as sub for MDMA. This increases its effect on long-term mood and cognitive processes as compared to regular amphetamine. Both amphetamine and methamphetamine are neurotoxic through oxidative stress, but methamphetamine is 'directly' neurotoxic to the dopaminergic terminal as well, though the causes of which are not understood yet.

Methamphetamine metabolizes to regular amphetamine after 6-8hrs after dosage. This means that meth users unlike amphetamine users will have a 'second bump' as the amphetamine kicks in after the initial meth rush has died down.

I wonder how many /pol/tards and tankies are just edgy teens hopped up on amps

Most Nazis are straight edge pussy faggots.

what about skinhead larpers?

According to official documents he at least was on meth 2 times if not more. Once while he was giving a speech.

David Irving debunked these claims.

>David Irving

Not an argument.

Neither is citing David Irving.

How so? Irving was the one that unearthed Morell's diary in the first place.

*throws rock*

>a man who was BTFO at his own court case

>I don't like him so it's false
sjw tier fallacy

>adderall and paradox games
My man

>David Irving
this is b8

>tfw coming down off an addy fueled conquest
don't do this to yourselves, friends

>Posting on Veeky Forums

>Social interaction

No online interaction is social

>reddit spacing
>not getting your shit slapped
pick one (1)

>not watching Reich every week
youtube.com/watch?v=E9vTWxYQuP8

I believe he took drugs to stay awake for long periods of time. I think most of his army did too.