Need your help

My family is billionaire tier. Each of us siblings got 5 mill to prove ourselves. -best will become the next patriarch.

I am interested in doing my own crypto project.

How would I go about doing an ICO? Where should I look for capable people?

Thank you.

Just help invest in your siblings project, you are clearly not patriarch material. Maybe you can strike a deal with them where you get 20% of their profits in exchange for 1 mill. If you do this to all your siblings you might earn the most money.

You sound retarded.

Help me, faggots. Already have a project in mind. But my bizness background is not of big use in this autistic field of blockchains. Need an autist I can trust.

Pay me 1 mil sir I promise do good blockchain for u sirs

private message me, we can partner on this awesome bitcoin mining deal in China

These LARPs just get better and better.

post ur email fag OP if you want people to contact you

>billionaire tier
>has $5 million to invest
>recruiting on Veeky Forums instead of real job site
Nice larp

Not larping . I am in London. Where do all the programming autists hang out? Went to business school for undergrad. Don't know anybody who knows anything about tech...

I would help but I dont support nazifags on my Veeky Forums

You think I want to blow five mill on a coin project? Are you retarded. Max funding maybe 100k . Don't want people looking for jobs. Want idealists with high iq s.

Sorry for pic. Just used it to (hopefully) catch attention.

Email for informal chat: Email: [email protected]

send me an email [email protected] I know of an arbitrage opportunity i could do with someone in Britain
fuck off kike

Tell your siblings to invest in the brony fandom by creating a new charming cartoon show meant to piss all over their incapable executive that sabotaged all that potential.

or make the next Minecraft.

Nice larp jobless poorfag neet

>my family is billionaire tier.
>only 5 mil per kid to start a business
What are you suppose to do with 5 mil, wipe your aesses with it?
5 mil is pathetic.

Let me guess your parents are below 150 mil.
>next patriarch
No sisters? Yeah I pity your family.
>high IQ idealists on Veeky Forums
Ask on Veeky Forums you illiterate larping faggot.

Sounds like they just gave you 5 million straight up because they know you are too retarded to make it on your own.

>need to outsmart my billionaire siblings in an investment project
>ask Peruvian carpet weaving forum for help
Wanna know how I know you're not gonna make it?

>implying women can head an established family.

1 bill. Problem is I need to compete against my cousins as well.

> can't just do a "trump" and put it into real estate.

thought there were some smart people here.

will probably network at my old uni. -look for some hungry 1st or 2nd years

check your email dingus

It's actually impossible for him to earn the most in this situation; he will always have less than the best earning sibling unless they all do exactly the same in which case he will also perform identically

Kamerade,

The most popular Canadian Crypto exchange, QuadrigaCX, is vastly under-supplied. Exchanging FIAT for Crypto (but not vice-versa) in Canada is generally very difficult and unnecessarily costly and thus people are willing to pay higher amounts of money on Canadian exchanges for most Crypto.

Generally, the price for Bitcoin on the Canadian market price has been hovering at around 200-500$ USD more than the price on the most popular American or British Exchange, GDAX. GDAX is NOT available in Canada for fiat to Crpyto. GDAX charges no maker fees.

If you were to buy British crypto over GDAX, you could send it to me so that I could sell it for fiat in Canada and then send it back to you. We'd make 5-10% on each investment, and then we could split the profit. If you're interested, reply and I'll give you my dox and explain everything more in depth before we start so you that you can know that I'm not a pajeet thief.

TL;DR: You can buy British crypto and send it to me so that I can sell it in Canada for a 5-10% higher price, we split the profits, then repeat the loop as long as the markets remain incongruous.

This, pajeet? Kek.

What exactly would it mean to become the patriarch of the family? Would you get to walk around in a cape telling other people what to do?

data mining kike

Become the "boss" of the family. The others will still get their dividends etc. but there will be one who calls the shots (what to invest in etc. )

if you are from blood you would know better than asking here.

Some of the most capable Crypto programmers are in the +2500 member bitpam Veeky Forums cryptocurrency trading/mining/coding discord server

Hopefully this info helped

discord.gg/VpPrGmF

Auditor from B4 here, ive sent you an email. If you're interested i can sent you proofs that i work where i claim and have access to all the info you need to makes succesful trades.

Pay 5 million to some guys to kidnap the others and take their 5m

I have what you need OP, which is a capable small team. We are working on our own projects. Some of them small that you wouldn't be interrested in and one with the potential of going to about 200 mil + in the next years, but it's not crypto related.

For a moment there I considered leaving an email address to talk cause I believe you, but honestly you seem like the typical dipshit rich kid. I don't know why, I just get that vibe. Been around rich dipshits for a while and there's something about them.

At best you will find some pajeets that you could enslave to do your bidding, but I doubt you'll find someone capable that you can trust. Not here, not anywhere.

Here is what you need to do

1. Think of an crypto software idea
2. Go to Russia
3. Hang out near tech universities.
4. find most autistic and scrawny looking student.
5. snatch him in your bag and bring him to london in your luggage.
6. pay him a lot and make him do all the hard work.
7. Do ICO in the process for quick scam money.
8. now you are pretty much set, when you become billionaire patriarch send me some BTC will ya.

Cheers.

Seattle.

youre an idiot OP

you are also far too late to start an ICO, that train has left