It's time

ELIX finally released on another exchange that isn't etherdelta

Now is pretty much the last chance to buy this coin while it is ridiculously cheap.

>current supply barely 4m coins
>mined manually, not by chink mining sweatshops
>new and unique product (incentivised loan services), poised to overhaul the entire concept of loaning money
>currently barely $0.01
>has literally just (less than 1 hour ago) hit a real exchange (coinexchange.io)
>clearly has potential to be worth far more than $1

If you didn't think you'd ever witnessed the foundations of a moon mission before, this is a fucking ANDROMEDA mission. 100x gains are just the fucking beginning with this coin. Get the fuck in here now and lets inflate each others' portfolios and then hodl while we get filthy fucking rich. This is our chance to be the super early adopters a la bitcoiners in 2010

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS WE'RE MOONING

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/CarQK8
coinexchange.io/market/ELIX/BTC
elixirtoken.io/ElixWhitepaper.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

idiot, stay poor

join discord faggots

discord.gg/CarQK8

seriously if you buy this for anything but a quick pump and dump you are the biggest idiot around

there is literally 0 incentive for doing loans properly with this, it's a gimmick that takes 1 minute of reading to see through

Yep, and you can't seem to explain why

Every digital currency is a "gimmick". Bitcoin is a "gimmick", it's just one that has gained widespread adoption. If you want to be really pernicky then most things are "gimmicks", shit, the whole world of business relies on marketing stupid fucking gimmicks to people. That is exactly what banks do - mortgages, PCP, it's all gimmicks that the banks market and sell to people.

Yes, this is another gimmick. Gimmicks can make useful products sometimes.

oh nice its finaly added to another exchange? This should be amazing.

Has the developer made it possible to retrieve TME that were lost on nova? If not this can fuck off.

Yes, look through the thread. Nova fucked up and chinned off all the holders of TME, though they did give a timeline for withdrawals in their defence. The dev has made it possible to redeem people's TME

Fucking finally.

Anyone not seeing this coin's potential is going to miss out so much while I'm laughing to the bank in the fucking Oort Cloud.

LITERALLY bought 100k of this, not even joking, bought it all for less than 1 cent. Fucking hell there is no better deal on the planet

Need to get more people on this exchange. This is a great opportunity and it sucks so many people are probably going to miss it/overlook it. Brand new listing, easy flipping prices. :o

Hopefully it gets listed on CoinMarketCap soon, it's a great way to get people's attention.

Send in a request form on coinmarketcap

>tfw I own a fuckton of Timereum
I can easily exchange my TME for this ELIX stuff, right?

need to send your exor to elix contract, bit complicating. check the ann thread

Where the fuck do you buy this shit coin

I feel like losing some money

coinexchange.io/market/ELIX/BTC

This will go way higher than 100x

I have checked the ANN but my problem is that I never made the TME batches. So if I've still got 10 batches of TME, it's still growing over time right?

Is that stuff simply no longer called TME?

If I keep my TME batches, will they continue to grow as EXOR and can be exchanged for ELIX any time? I'm still a bit confused by this.

Am I gaining anything by not "mining" my TME batches right now?

TME is dead, you should be creating batches with EXOR, not TME

yeah its still growing
this

Great, we're getting bombarded by a pump and dump discord group again.

That's where I get lost though.

So I can just hold onto my TME parent and child addresses and they'll keep growing right? Then when I'm ready, I make EXOR with them somehow...?

No, tme is dead. TME will just rot away in your address, Exor is the one that takes over TME's place and will continue to grow from were tme left off. You mine it with exor, same way you mined it with TME. You need at least 1 exor in your wallet just like you needed 1 tme

So what you're saying is that EXOR has been airdropped to my previous TME address and I can mine it the same way?

This isn't your average PnD pajeet shitcoin. If you can't see the potential behind ELIX you deserve to miss out.

Yes.

Yes, that's why their are 2 coins to make it work, to fix the issues TME had with its unique mining system. It's pretty cool.

The people that already generated dont get to double dip, the same amount of generations they had carry over.

Got it.

So I just get to chill and watch my EXOR grow exactly like before while the price hopefully goes up. Sounds good.

^_^

Goddam the PnD is real on this shit

Fuck off, pajeet

how the shit do you mine this coin?
why would I want to loan a shitcoin? BTC and ETH loaning is already risky as fuck for both sides involved.

elixirtoken.io/ElixWhitepaper.pdf

The use of vocabulary is terribly inaccurate and horrendous and the idea is cringeworthy as hell. You're not loaning or borrowing shit.

So you simply have to transfer shitcoins back and forth to yourself or someone else to get rewards(instead of fees). That's it. That's the whole idea. Transfers.
Honestly I think it's a shit idea because a spam of accounts and bots can easily be created to completely automate the process.

I much enjoyed the geo-location coins instead because you have to move your ass outside to grab them. But ah wait no. Because that was already abused just like Pokemon Go. You didn't have to go jackshit anywhere to grab the coins.

So no, keep trying to find a better solution than proof of work while mining blocks/confirmations to keep the system running smooth. I guess that'd be the only advantage this coin has.