What is even wrong with environmental determinism? are you really that racist?

What is even wrong with environmental determinism? are you really that racist?

Because I liked it when it was called creationism. And guess what, the redneck version is less batso.

nothing is wrong with it. enviornment and geographic location determine whether people will thrive or fail

why not take it as one of many factors?

environmental determinism justifies my racism if anything
it explains why certain races are inferior

Right, but doesn't it show that improvement of intelligence (cognitive function in general)/progress is possible with improved conditions and time?

>Right, but doesn't it show that improvement of intelligence (cognitive function in general)/progress is possible with improved conditions and time?

Yes, but because it doesn't improve immediately and precisely along with perceived improved conditions, the racists throw it out of the window. Human beings are complex and populations are not individuals.

>why not take it as one of many factors?

This user gets it.

environmental determinism is racist

assmad shitskin or sheltered euro who's never seen a nigger

good arguement

eurangutans "support", if they can even support anything, environmental determinism when facing Amerindian superiority.

How have you not been banned yet? Doesn't this Amerindian shitposting count as spam or something? You're almost worse than that autist who always types in all caps.

>It says here your racist

DIdnt know that was on my medical chart

Good lord, that pic is so bad it smells of false flag.

Prove him wrong

>How have you not been banned yet?
I very much doubt bans work on the vast majority of Veeky Forums posters. I know I get a month's ban for posts I never made like once every 2-3 months, and the day after I'm not banned anymore. Where are static IPs even a thing anymore?

>he thinks shitposters care about arguments

you're a fucking moron, he's been conclusively btfo for months now

>that picture

He's been proven wrong, newfag. His circular arguments only bait people like you now. It's not like he hides his shitty writing style.

It's not even a matter of him being wrong. I just hate seeing the same shitpost in every thread.

He's right though

>Ttw Chinamen are not manlets

"I want a human doctor please. Take your ugly thot with you, sambo."