What BIZ thinks about Electroneum ?

Hey BIZ,

I need to summon your unlimited knowlege!

I been looking into Electroneum -> youtube.com/watch?v=tibM2AQXUUk

> Electroneum utilizes tried and tested blockchain (the same blockchain model as the 9th largest cryptocurrency by market capitalization - Monero, and the 12th largest - Bytecoin 1) it has been developed to have some unique features which make it far more accessible for the average person.

>Mining Electroneum coins from your phone

>Website - electroneum.com
>White paper - electroneum.com/overview-white-paper.pdf
>Announcement is here - bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2065043.0
> They have bounty program.

For next 2 days I can enter with 50% Bonus and this got me thinking should I go BALLZ DEEP INTO DIS ?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/duncanlogan/status/899754013574311936
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2106360.180
electroneum.com/#team
electroneum.com/overview-white-paper.pdf
electroneum.com/technical-white-paper.pdf
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2065043.msg21299601#msg21299601
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2065043.msg21382960#msg21382960
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

also shill is real

Duncan Logan just tweeted that he's on board the Electroneum ICO!

twitter.com/duncanlogan/status/899754013574311936

i want to breed that ass

it looks like she got a butterface though

Literally go fuck yourself OP. I know for a fact you are involved in whatever pajeet shitstain group that started this useless dogshitcoin. If I see you posting here again I'm going to report your IP address to Scotland Yard and then you can wave your student visa goodbye cunt.

what shit coin icon is that ?
how much it worth ?

you faggot i am white male

I read about it here bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2106360.180

Looked interesting so i am investigating is this worth my hard earned money

>you faggot i am white male

No heterosexual white man has ever had to assert this. Your coin is shit and I hope you get fucked by the SFO.

man you are paranoid, if this is shit tell me why ?

i am looking for excuse not to invest.

i unironically need a sincere opinion on this. i threw in half eth and got around 15k+ tokens, but they are untradable atm.

am i stupid?

i am thinking the same but first wanted to check on biz

>Catalog

show me pajeet in team ?

electroneum.com/#team

Did you download the app yet? Its soo comfy! :3

>tfw still can my my sweet etn tokens

btw, etn is already taken, what the fuck were they thinking?

Here you go Pajeet I found your profile pic. Maybe ask them not to crop your muffintop off next time.

>my
mine

hahah faggot :)

dude you've been posting this everyday, fuck off with your scam coin.

you seem confused coz of pic i guess

i just admire good ass

i guess it linked you with somebody else

LOL OP PHOTO, LETS START ORDER SOME BILLIONS OF PIZZA

I'm sorry but their whitepaper is absolutely atrocious.
Littered with Powerpoint backgrounds and illustrations to attract normies.

have a look for yourself: electroneum.com/overview-white-paper.pdf

Let me do OP a favor and introduce the rest of his/her autistic dev team.

Pic Related.

This is Lester. Lester graduated from Burnley Polytechnic Institute for the Gifted Disabled. He has won over 100 egg and spoon races. Lester likes Xbox and McMuffins. He has 14 previous convictions for exposing himself in playgrounds.

He recently copy and pasted Monero's source code.

He looks like he is getting laid

True Chad

it's supposed to be a normie coin, of course everything is made for normies. they have a technical paper here: electroneum.com/technical-white-paper.pdf

>filename
kekd

Source/more on OP image?

This here """entrepreneur"" is Barry Smith. He insists that you call him Buttonless Barry. Barry has "founded" over 400 websites with outdated HTML and CSS which causes the websites to load onto your mobile like Cthulhu prolapsed anus. Barry is currently homeless due to his wifes boyfriend moving into his house.

What's with all the thot pix on this board?

And finally the last actual hired part of the team .... OP!

OP has a disability which makes him forget to be subtle with his "viral marketing" campaigns, and so ends up copy and pasting literally all the information about his shitcoin to Veeky Forums around fourteen times a week. No one cares about his shitty billboard adverts and anyone with a brain realises he is shilling a rip-off of Monero, which he wants to now run on Xbox and Playstation plus your fucking mobile phones for some unexplained reason. He probably chalks it up to "engagement" and "focus groups".

Only thing i don't like

>Maximum coin volume is 21 billion.
>And if price 0.01$ for coin, than max cap is 210 millions usd

where are gainz bro ?

Its really distracting.

low fraction count. electroneum only have 2 decimals after the amount.

ye next time i will use less sexy pic

i don't like:
1. shit name
2. what you said. from the white paper they made the example of buying a cola for 99 etn, which means that the max cap is shit. at the same time they don't want decimals, so i can't image how it'll be successful

source?

i wish i have

she farted

How much ARK for a threesome with them

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2065043.msg21299601#msg21299601

yeah, very interesting, but i still don't sell how i could profit from the tokens

m2

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2065043.msg21382960#msg21382960

market cap is fucking too big

they need 20 million people to use this actively

>Imagine in the first year we could get 3 million users who would like to mine coins and trade them with friends. Electroneum would have as many users as bitcoin does today after nearly 10 years of existence.

>Mining Experience

>Our Mobile mining experience is never going to make users wealthy, but it does give people their first access to cryptocurrency. It might allow them to make a $5 or $10 USD per month, and that covers the cost of the phone in many cases. That will be enough to cause enormous viral growth. Interestingly, even before it had any real world value, that 14 – 23 year old demographic (male) wanted to do it just to own some cryptocurrency.