We all have high hopes of this going to the moon, but let's be realistic for a minute

we all have high hopes of this going to the moon, but let's be realistic for a minute

this is most likely going 5x max the first week or 2.

it can potentially 10x long term.

everyone keeps talking about their partnership with SWIFT, but that is only a proof of concept. it's not guaranteed they are using chainlink.

Other urls found in this thread:

the-blockchain.com/2017/08/22/smartcontract-com-used-swift-announces-technical-leaders-advisors-launches-chainlink-connect-smart-contracts-off-chain-data-payments/
discord.gg/RHJckfP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

everybody who wants to get in IS in. he bought the presale, or he will buy the ICO tomorrow.

it got and still gets shilled as fuck right now and there will be no demand anymore when it hits an exchange.

this is not x10 and "easy gaiiiinz", this is looooong term.

>everyone keeps talking about their partnership with SWIFT, but that is only a proof of concept.
>5x
>10x
Lol

true

and all the weak handed flippers hoping for short term gains will be itching to sell immediately

they are not going to hold long term

>Only a proof a concept
>Only a proof a concept
>Only a proof a concept
>Only a proof a concept
>Only a proof a concept

hardcap is like 32 million right?

i could see it easily hit 100 million dollars, but i dont know if the hype can keep it going anymore than that

If ark went over $300 million there's no reason this can't go to $1 billion

also evan cheng is just an investor like any of us during presale except he's a director at facebook. he applied to the presale then used his position to be an "advisor" probably for a bigger bonus

facebook isn't really advising them

why's that

Loads of people are going to get REKT trying to get LINK at the ICO. Too much demand, not enough LINK.

Because ark is garbage and has stuttering potheads for developers and a retarded community. Veeky Forums of all places even has the most advanced delegate, that should tell you the level of their community.

fiat will never be a friends with crypto.
NEVER EVER.

I think there won't be much demand once it hits the exchanges. Everyone who wants in is already in from all the presale links that were floating around

> ark devs are stuttering potheads

i thought the same with dnt. crowdsale wasn't even sold out. i was ready to sell at a loss.
/send from my lambo/

poorfag spotted

Utterly retarded. I can prove this wrong with a simple though experiment:

>ChainLink sells out immediately
>Thus, true valuedmarket cap is higher than 32 Million

Literally instant gains.

>next stage in their partnership being announced at SIBOS

Stay poor

>believe it
>not be retarded

Can you give more details? What doesn't this mean?

>the-blockchain.com/2017/08/22/smartcontract-com-used-swift-announces-technical-leaders-advisors-launches-chainlink-connect-smart-contracts-off-chain-data-payments/
>being that retarded

just empty promises

Join us for Chainlink takeoff

ICO investing disord:
discord.gg/RHJckfP

but it will be friends with blockchain technology

there are many real world uses

Feel bad for the NoLinkers in denial lol.