Biographies say that this dude slept 4 hours a night, drank like a fish...

Biographies say that this dude slept 4 hours a night, drank like a fish, yet was still able to micromanage the world's biggest country.

How is this possible? Was he hopped up on amphetamines like Hitler and JFK?

Other urls found in this thread:

addictioncenter.com/treatment/12-step-programs/
youtube.com/watch?v=hzOFnPLMMH8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I imagine most world leaders have been hopped up on stimulants ever since stimulants were invented.

Reminder that most everyone who fought in WW2 drank like a fish, smoked, had bacon and eggs twice a day, and was on one sort of amphetamine or another, often with even less sleep than that.

Seriously, I think they call it The Greatest Generation because they managed to do all that shit while wheezing, hungover, and high as kites.

Same with Trump, Napoleon and several other leaders

He was a man of the people but he was also a man

>Reminder that most everyone who fought in WW2 drank like a fish, smoked, had bacon and eggs twice a day, and was on one sort of amphetamine or another, often with even less sleep than that.

>Seriously, I think they call it The Greatest Generation because they managed to do all that shit while wheezing, hungover, and high as kites.

How many drugs do I need to take to reach maximum BASED boomer level

Trump doesn't drink

Then how do you explain thish

They were all attempting to blunt down the trauma of what they've done in some way, shape, or form. FDR was considered a "light drinker" at 2-3 cocktails/day. Politics is not easy on the soul.

2-3 cocktails a day IS light drinking.

Found the alcoholic.

apple juice in a wine glass

Russian hooker's piss in a wine glass lmao

Dude I can put back 10-15 and only get a buzz. Are you really that much of a lightweight?

Post your liver scans

Post your pancreas x-rays

14 drinks a week qualifies as "at risk of alcoholism" for men.

Bruh you're either a liter of vodka a day drinker or 400+ pounds. Go to you doctor.

Man the fuck up

addictioncenter.com/treatment/12-step-programs/

LMAO

youtube.com/watch?v=hzOFnPLMMH8

>this dude slept 4 hours a night
source?
> drank like a fish
Stalin wasn't a heavy drinker by Russian standards
> was still able to micromanage the world's biggest country
unlike the myth, Stalin was a very good listener and let his aides see to the details if he doesn't understand them

God I can't believed we've reached the point where fucking baby boomers are now idolized by /pol/

>amerifats.

What I'm really curious about is whether he read as much as some sources claim. Apparently even when he left Moscow for a holiday he would always order tons of books to be brought to wherever he was headed and spent all his time studying things about metallurgy and stuff. Then again, even if he did that it might simply be akin to what Mussolini did when he left the light in his office on at night so that people passing by would think he was working through the night.

Either he did, or he let smarter advisors do the things he didnt know; because the industrialization plans were really successful to be honest.

huh? baby boomers are almost universally hated on /pol/

What's it like not being able to get drunk without spending $200?

That was the thing with Stalin—he never trusted anybody, especially people smarter than him. Probably the reason he read all those books about everything.

2-3 a day is extremely light drinking tf are you on about?

Alcohol isnt a problem , it's a solution.

Man, that's entry level alcoholism

>Not understanding the fucking sarcasm
The absolute state of liberals

>Be me
>Be Irish
Nigger that is like after work drinking. The standards for today's alcoholism is defined by pussies who can't drink

Wrong link

>yet was still able to micromanage the world's biggest country.

He literally wasnt. His generals and ministers did all the work, he just decided which one was ripe for the gulag.

Fuck

>slept 4 hours a night, drank like a fish
>micromanage the world's biggest country
this explains a lot

>12
>step
>program

it's a cult

Its impossible to sleep 4 hours a day. The guy must have had 7 at least

What's it like being so poor that $200 is a lot of money?

he said, having the chilling sense that perhaps the other poster was onto something and shifting the goalposts.

$200 is a lot of money for everyone, fuck off. Even if you're Bill Gates it buys an awful lot of liquor unless you exclusively drink ultra-rare aged spirits.

Fuck yourself bougie shit, some of us can't afford to buy a fucking decanter of chianti every time we go out with friends or the GF.

I write full time for a news station but only make $500 a week before taxes. Factor in rent, living expenses, and insurance and buying expensive liquor isn't possible for me. If I didn't get my mom's old car as a gift I'd be outright broke from car payments. Even still, because it's 15 years old I have to go in every few months for $150-500 maintenance.

>Its impossible to sleep 4 hours a day.
this statement is false prima facie

>t. larping student who gets money from dad the lawyer