Obsidian

Do I need to do anything special to start staking? My wallet is unlocked so it's officially staking right?

Also, /comfy/ thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gN4EwaZ-TAI
my.mixtape.moe/psoozl.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah, try typing "getstakinginfo" in the console

It doesn't seem to say in the dashboard that you are staking though.

just leave it running. and COT DAYUM SON!

hover your mouse over the lightning icon on the bottom left, that should tell you

>expected time to earn reward is 755 days

I've got an expected wait time of 145 days holding 290 ODN, what's yours OP?

Find out which coins under $5.00 can net you massive gains! Is Ark one of them?

youtube.com/watch?v=gN4EwaZ-TAI

7 days :^)

Anyone know the current block reward?

35K?

fuuucckkk, can you let us know when you earn a reward so we know how much it is?

Found it is supposed to be 10% annually based on your weight.

thought that was just for a masternode, that for any weight?

yeah boi. i am also interested to see it in action

Nm that is their FB post from July 7th with plans to update. Think it is still something like 10%. I'll dig through the white paper.

I'm new to all this. Do we have any idea when it will be hitting the exchanges? I like the idea behind Obsidian and want to get some more.

Once distribution is completed. The exchanges require full accounting of the distributed coins. They are shooting for the end of the month. Thinking end of September/early October.

I'm waiting too. Need another OMG pump to cut profits since I don't want to sell my position.

Got mine working, I'm at 21 hours. How's you take a screenshot while keeping that little dialog up? When I use my hot key for snippingtool it goes away

Thanks for the info. Hope it all goes well.

have these coins been released yet my wallet still shows zero even though i put the address in last week, sorry am new

set a delay

All good. They are being released in waves. If you sign into the website fill out the ICO release information. I had to fill it out again today and some other anons mentioned having to do it a few times. If there are still problems get on the Obsidian slack channel and talk with the team.

2 masternodes here
Reward in 2 days

or just print screen and crop

Mine now says 3 days
Dunno what was going on before

more people staking their ODN difficulty goes up?

$25 in one month. Otherwise I'm going to eat 50 deer testes.

Mirrored in case this can be embedded in Veeky Forums my.mixtape.moe/psoozl.pdf

i'd blow you everyday for 7 moons if you are right

Thanks user. Whitepaper noted right now everything is dividing up the 10% and node/master node functionality will be implemented in future versions.

So enjoy it while it lasts and get a node or master node.

Think so yeah. Sooner you can stake ODN the better

a fucking egg

>not staking because you don't have mature coins

Can anyone explain this? Also, is staking with 1700 ODN going to achieve anything?

i have 42k coins and i just staked 20 odn

I JUST STAKED 20 ODN! FUCK YEAH

mah nigga

Anyone?

So, when are they releasing a stable wallet?