I just got banned on cryptopia

Literally have 2.5 btc and they fucking banned me for asking what the hell is going on...how do I get my coins back?

thats what you get for not listening and spending your money on a shit exchange.

Contact the admins directly, tell them you have to pull your money out then disappear. That's all I can see.

holy shit is this real

>Using third-rate scam exchanges like Cryptopia and Yobit for anything other than swapping loads of worthless and failing shitcoins.

These are just dumping grounds.

brutal.

Cant they get fucking sued for this? REEEE

WTF I went to check and my account is locked too. Anons, are you guys getting locked accounts? My money is frozen. I had about 80% on cryptopia

All this Cryptopia FUD is coming from the faggot who shills his discord every day. He's been caught samefagging. He has at least 3 of these threads now.

thanks, just moved over $50,000 in shitcoins

I just lost 21BTC goddamn IT BIZ YOU TOLD ME CRYPTOPIA WAS SAFE

fake and gay

>tfw am locked out of 3 btc suddenly
wtf

This is why i mainly trade on etherdelta. If i am without a pc i use bittrex or bitfinex (bitfinex sux on phone tho) with small

Really? People trusted this shit place? The fuck is wrong with you?

Fucking idiots. Use a real exchange.

I use Coinbase and Gemini, cause even though you think they're cucks they bailout idiots and are FDIC.

Non American? Well, go fuck yourself. Life already has.

coinbase and gemini are international you fucking pleb

Can someone give a retard a quick rundown on what happened? What coin are they talking about here: ?

FML, all my coins are gone. WTF. I had about 38BTC. user its time to doxx. This is highway robbery. I dont know elehat to do

Weird how you say someone is samefagging but I literally see this exact message in every cryptopia thread. What's your motivation?

Damn dude! F

biz told us it was safe

Is everybody memeing or did y'all actually lose $10k+

The faggot is always trying to use Veeky Forums - first to populate his discord, now as his personal army. Why shouldn't I enlighten my Veeky Forums bros? I literally caught this faggot in his own thread pretending to have a conversation with himself because he didn't understand IDs - that was last week.

Is my shit safe on Bittrex for now guys?

Some lost more than that!