Live in Ontario Canada and was a NEET with no drivers license

>Live in Ontario Canada and was a NEET with no drivers license
>Decided to get drivers license now and paid a Pajeet driving school for both in class and in car lessons
>The in class "lessons" are literally done on a Windows XP computer and we just watch retarded videos that teach us nothing
>For the in car lessons the instructors are all straight off the boat from India and it's impossible to reach them

>Wasted hard earned money on this
>Will probably never even be able to actually drive anyway

Xut

>leafs

Where in Ontario leafbro?

you get insurance discounts for taking the class i think, so whatever. those classes are designed to be passable by people with 80 iq so don't expect too much.

Kek, I'm in Ontario too and was contemplating getting my DL. Which driver's school was this?

Cuckstar

Any /londonontario/ bros here? Would be cool to see.

Thanks m8, I'll be sure to avoid them. I'm in Toronto though, so probably every school is pajeets.

>reviews are literally 400+ 5-star for every location
>found a few low reviews saying they just tell students to give good review for extra marks

I'm from Newmarket and did young drivers. Fucking fat smelly corolla with a stupid instructor who was overly cautious since a bunch of braindead chinks are their main clientel. I wanted to fucking blow my brains out listening to those pointless modules you couldn't skip through.

Fucking chinks ruin this beautiful country. Fuck you chinks.

Fucking classic pajeets. I hate this city.

Why do you need a driving instructor?

Borrow your mom's car and do some circuits at a parking lot you retarded spastic cunt.

If you want, I can teach for a miminal fee.

OP stop being a retard. your father is supposed to teach you how to drive. you then take the drivers ed online for the test at DMV

>tfw no father to teach you things in life

In Ontario you get insurance discounts if you complete drivers ed.

The fucking best part is that they use a tiny screen with a computer running WINDOWS XP to play old AF YouTube videos even though they make ~$20k off each batch of students.

Seriously what the fuck.

Isn't that expensive as shit?

Sure teach me I'll pay for gas and food. Where u at?

where is thunder bay canada bro?

>going to driving school

are citycucks really like this? Everyone I know would just rip around in the bush for a bit and go take their test

Short answer: yes. I used to "borrow" the family car and take it for joyrides. Passed my driving test first try.

>just drive out into a busy street bro

> going to driving class
Fucking brainlets, just read a fucking book. The theoretical shit is easy as fuck. Road practice however is where you do need an instructor.

He's clearly talking about the practical part.