Pumping is starting RIGHT NOW

Pumping is starting RIGHT NOW

GET THE FUCK IN

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

>pumps 10%
>dumps 15%
>neomarines pat themselves on the back for their big gains

Feels good to be a arkie

I'm all in neo. I also don't know what I'm doing. Why is it going up at all now?

Looks like a good buy but I'll wait for a further dip

Such a comfy hold. :)

China just introduced a kyc system on neo Blockchain which will lead to licensed ICOs in coming weeks

source?

next stop fizzletown

no seriously this coin is fucking shit im selling next chance i get

i did put all life saving in ark two weeks ago i lost a lot is it coming back

>Such a comfy hold
>1 billion dollars of market cap evaporated in less than a month

lol que? ark was like 1 dollar 2 weeks ago you fucking larping faggot

It'll come back. Money always returns to NEO.

the day i bought it all went down

It's getting to the point where I honestly feel sorry for you.

For making profit and holding the rest long term with no risk? Face it. You guys lost.

neo marines
its all so tiresome

You don't know what a marine actually is do you

niggers like you

ME

>scam shitcoin pumped up by nothing but hype dies and fucking bleeds out for a month straight
>haha i dont care i bought ANS ;) these bags are sooo light
Embarrassing. The only thing this piece of shit was good for was making money off of the obscene pump. Desperately clinging to it like this is just delusion.

Lol stay mad. NEO is a $400+ coin. Maybe not today. Maybe not tomorrow. But some day.

No, it doesn't. In fact, a billion dollars left it. I should have sold sooner.

in 10 years when you will most likely die in a car crash or something

Who lost? Lol wtf are you talking about?

>Sports team mentality and being this emotionally attached to a pnd coin made by people you don't know with information translated to you by random anons

I hope so because if NEO is $400+ then IOC is $1000+ and I have both :)

People said the exact same thing when ANS pumped from 25 cents to 15 dollars and dumped down to 5. :^}

Guys NEO is done. China banning crypto. I don't understand all the people here or in the NEO Reddit that are ZOmG HoDLing! Give it a rest you white piggu are putting too much faith into these chinks

ANS was saved by the rebrand. NEO has no hope of capturing that lightning in a bottle twice unless they manage to pull something miraculous.

We just are more intuitive than you, it seems.

If you kept up with NEO news like I do you would know better. You probably just think it's all vaporware with 1 dev like a retard :^}

>Can't even read charts or notice uncanny repeats with pnd coins
>Intuitive

NEO was a great study in bringing in a bunch of dumb, new money to crypto. Just so you know, Ripple had a $15 billion marketcap at its peak. DGB had half a million. Marketcap just means the last paid price multiplied by the circulating supply of the coin.

Can't do anything unless China pulls its head out of its ass. That's why I pulled out. I'd rather take the gains I had left (I miss the days of being up 12 fucking grand) and put it into something that actually has potential that can be realized in the meantime then hold stagnant bags that could very easily become worthless bags if China goes even fuller retard. I should have yanked out when it dumped to $30 but at least I didn't buy high like some people here so I still walked away content.

How much news do you keep up with involving other coins that aren't sinking like a stone?

>thinks vague graph shape similarities mean anything and can predict the future in any way

NEO is doing just fine above the 480k floor, thx :)

>NEO is doing just fine above the 480k floor, thx :)
Fine is the opposite of how it's doing.

Mmmm sweetie NEO is just doing just fine with great support on the 100 moving average.

>chancoin
>sweetie posting
we are the neomarines

Stay poor

this revv nissan facebook cryptovlogger faggot just posted that neo is going live on some korean exchange. Im expecting a pump like when it hit bitfinex but cant confirm. Bought 60 neo looking for a quick flip, anyone heard anything?

>memelines
I can do that too.

his are better

pump something else for once fuck

>like go up haha me like that:)

his is a clear uptrend and yours is a downtrend user...lmao

Powerful pump.

What pump? Thanks OP, sold 100k