Chainlink

Chainlink ICO tomorrow. This is going to be a multi-billion dollar coin easily.

>3 years in development with working product
>Vitalik tweeted about it
> Partnered with SWIFT (They do all bank wires in the world)
>32M Marketcap
> Oracles are the next stepping stone needed for crypto

Do you hate money?

Other urls found in this thread:

create.smartcontract.com/#/choose
financedigest.com/smartcontract-com-used-by-swift-announces-technical-leaders-as-advisors-launches-chainlink-to-connect-smart-contracts-to-off-chain-data-payments.html
twitter.com/vitalikbuterin/status/742858816383942656
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lol made 10 accounts so i could put my 62ETH into it.

I rarely fuck with ICO's but this is a no fucking brainer..

chainlink requires an account?

If you havent recieved an email yet you're not gonna take part tomorrow user

how do i sign up???? is it too late to get in this

You dun goof'd.

yeeeez dude, what do you expect? Do you want to flip it right away or keep it? 5x? 10x end of the year?

No the marketcap will be 91m post ICO, with a 300m supply = .30 cents per LINK.

Can't decide between this or Ethbet. which one is going to moon first?

Could someone just give me an empty account? I'll even give it back after I cash out. I don't have much initial capital anyway. Barely 2 ethereums.

you idiot. they already said they're keeping the hardcap at exactly 32m and supply at 350m. that's why everyone is getting more tokens per eth.

I'm going to use the same address for multiple accounts. I should be safe, right?

I dunno but I am a value investor, and I see no value in EBET besides from p n d.

yeah, you should be fine. everyone is going to be doing the same thing anyway. i doubt they'll refund everyone.

bump for this.

>
Bump too. The e-mail instructs not to do it, and Chainlink says they won't take responsibility, but i doubt they will refund. Anyone else know?

>3 years in development with working product
No
No
> Partnered with SWIFT (They do all bank wires in the world)
No, only empty promises

You literal, clueless, imbecile fuck

create.smartcontract.com/#/choose

Where is proofs, dumbass?

holy shit my brain in short circuiting trying to comprehend the idiocy here

Hey bros, how quick will Chainlink be added to an exchange? What's the average time before an ICO gets added to some exchanges?

I'm only putting in 1 ETH, and that's only a bit less than my total investment in crypto right now. I really don't want to have my money tied up for too long.

On the other hand, do you think I will be able to double my money with this? How promising do you lads think this ICO is?

Its ERC20 so you can flip it on EtherDelta for a quick gain as early as tomorrow if you want out. Your loss though, you should at least hold through the end of SIBOS

I will probably keep it to be honest, this seems like a very promising ICO from the little research I've done.

How do you guys judge an ICO? The dev team reputation & concept or something else?

That faggot is just trolling. Saw him say the same shit in another ChainLink thread.

Use case, market cap, competitors, team, history.

Everything.
The important thing with this one is the industry connections.
If it weren't for the swift partnership I wouldn't give them one cent.

retard
>3 years in development
- confirmed by website
>partnered with swift confirmed by website and multiple online sources financedigest.com/smartcontract-com-used-by-swift-announces-technical-leaders-as-advisors-launches-chainlink-to-connect-smart-contracts-to-off-chain-data-payments.html
- twitter.com/vitalikbuterin/status/742858816383942656