BATTLESTATIONS

/BattleStation/ Thread!

POST EM AND RATE UM

I normally have my lights off and have blackout curtains so pictures without lights on didn't come out well but this is how i'm living. Pretty comfy, plenty of desk space to do homework from uni and solid screen space setup. Only issue is its set up on 2 Computers so I need 2 mouses :(.

MGTI or GTFO guy

>I normally have my lights off and have blackout curtains
terrible for your eyes

I do it to for years and my sight is still the same
Its genetics

How many years?

I did it for 10 years as a NEET and killed my eyes, only person in my family that needs glasses now

Put a blue tinge on your screen and boom.

I've never had any problems though with my eye site. Sometimes i can't read signs that are really far away but its no great loss, 20 years here.

Whats a blue tinge? does it effect picture quality?

new logitechs meant to be able to switch seamlessly between machines, you have way too much going on there though, focus kiddo.

helps with eye strain and generally easier on the eyes. There is a software that does it for you but i can't remember its name.

:O will have to look into this!

Definitely need to do something to reduce eye strain i get burst blood vessels if I'm nolifing too hard

Is this true? Fuck I've been doing it since I was like 12

is this why I need glasses?
shit

f.lux

Just installed, thanks user! Have a pepe

you should see my new desk

in prison

>there are people that get out of bed

Who fucking does this shit!

People without bedsores.

My bed is right behind where I sit, can easily browse in bed if I don't feel like using desk

S-
SHUT UP!

Rich Whale NEET here. I spend all day here playing vidya, watching BTC and stocks. Feels good making more money than 99% of wagies without even lifting a finger.

This is what I imagine the prison cell of a rich banker-fraudster would look like

Part 2 of my NEET domain.

Pc specs.

I7 7700k clocked at 5.0 GHZ.
GTX 1080ti.
16 gb of ram.
1.1tb hard drive.
The monitor is a 32 inch 4k 60hz ips display.

this guy gets it

Not going to lie that house is pretty nice. I like the clean aesthetics.

>no useless widgets, only the essential
>clean, empty room
I told you to stop posting in the past, future me.

whats the obsession of white on all stuffs

mine is all in black

This is the dream man

Easy to light up with a single bulb, so less electricity consumption, so less useless loss.
It also means having an easier time hunting the odd mosquitoes that enter the room.
And white is right.

>apartment.

Hahaha cuck.

>no natural light

hahaha virgin

>wanting a tan.

Also what is wrong with being a virgin? I'd rather stay a virgin than fuck disgusting bar whores.

you sound like a pent up DGB and NEO bagholder rather then a big ol' fat and happy whale user :^)

>never felt the touch of a woman

Nice LSR305's :^) just picked some up recently but no interface :( That is a comfy looking studio though.

hey now he gets to feel the touch of his two hands, i mean check out the easy access tissue box on his bed

The only crypto I hold is BTC, us whales don't deal with shitcoins like some of the poorfag 3rd world plebs here.

I may have never had sex, but I get to take creep shots of my hot Colombian maid as she cleans my house.

>2011+6
>not using a cumrag

It's getting there. I was using a shitty alesis 4x4 usb mixer/interface. I just upgraded to a Tascam US20x20 which supports 12 to 20 channels over USB3. So far it's sick.

MORE

You don't reproduce by staying a virgin, and it's not good.
The thing is, peoples berating for being virgins are generally degenerates that don't have children themselves, or even sterilised themselves to keep on degenerating freely, which is worse than being a virgin.

Keep on amassing resources, even if the artificial womb don't pan out, due to being banned since the tech is basically done now, an old rich guy could easily father hundreds of children.

Rate.

im actually rewatching this and i love it

I am rewatching Stargate Universe now.

I already watched all the movies and series.

f.lux or redshift

>making money in bed
we're living in a utopia

you need some lamps and artwork/decorations

Waste of energy, and artwork is for nu males.

you sit in the dark then?

Yes, I only need the light of my monitor.

>single monitor

It's a 32 inch 4k monitor, I really don't need 2. You really only need 2 if you're a content creator.

how is it living in shithole floridia?

It's alright, my city is really nice, just the heat in the summer is awful.

It's 2017, don't tell me you only have one desktop...

I'm pewr and rely on one 2 monitors and a laptop i got from work (work remotely) and a 8g ram 1TB HD i7 laptop I got a few years back on sale.

Tallahassee reporting in, born and raised in broward, how bad was Irma for you where you're at? Didn't hit us too bad was a tropical storm when it hit here, never lost power myself but like 40k ppl here did

whoops

I only have a second PC to act as a home server. Won't have a any monitor or keyboard plugged in once I'm done setting it up

only the realest Veeky Forumsraelis will recognize this place