Any IOTA holders?

Any IOTA holders?

Rumor is that it will be listed on a Korean exchange this week.

IOTAhideen here, bought at 14k sats, ready for moon

Huge IOTA holder here.

Fully expecting 10B MC by end of year.

Isn't this that centralized cuck refugee fag coin?

Doesn't mean you can't make money off of it faggot

if this happens its game over
the koreans will take you to the stars, just look what they did to litecoin and monero

>rthedonald posters
Lol

Will be added to new Korean exchange "Coinlink". Korean pump incoming?

Let me get this straight IOTA cuck holders, you're investing in a 1.6 BILLION marketcap coin in the middle of the biggest crypto bubble the world has ever seen and holding your little cock and balls in your palms hoping for what? 2x? You think this is going to break 3 Billion market cap? What kind of drugs are you on? Market caps this big = 5 or 10 percent gains if you're lucky. The fuck are you even here for if you want pajeet gains? Then add in the fact that the devs are LITERAL cucks and now I just feel sorry for you.

Pic related. Nice cryptocurrency guys!

>muh market cap you idiots!!!
Please trip up so I can filter you

This time next year iota will be part of billion dollar industries
Even ignoring that... if current growth of total crypto remains the same iota is still a solid investment

Fucking child go chase some more moon missions on yobit

ALLAHU AKBAR
IOTA HOLDERS WILL BE REWARDED 72 VIRGINS
IOTA AKBAR

>still a solid investment

oh yeah sure 100% bro when this bubble pops your BILLION dollar marketcap has nothing to lose at all my b bro totally forgot that being literal cucks and then having a CENTRALIZED CYRPTO is a sure bet

mcgregor should fucking write philosophy books now

>muh decentralization meme
Lmao. Once lightning network drops btc is 100% centralized. Centralization is required for mainstream adoption. Decentralization only benefits anonymous coins.

>muh bubble!!
Get out newcoiner and don't come back

i fully understand chances of adoption of my particular coin (IOTA) are low due to unknown unknowns.
but my amateur quantitative analysis puts conservative possible (5-10 year) gains at 100x.
IOTA is only one security in my diversified portfolio

>lightning network

>decentralized

HOLY SHIT HAHAHAAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHA

Dumb fuck polcuck confirmed for illiterate trash
Kys

why would you want your car to be making micropayments as you drive?

because you dumb ass already have pre-paid reserved parking, gas, and paytols already prepaid by your car while you jacking off in the backseat.

Because manufacturers will eventually move away from the dealership business model and instead have paid car sharing shit. Charged by distance driven etc

This coin is set to explode.
Iota ackbar!

You will go to Bitfinex NOW, you will make an account there, and when you see the "Buy Iota" button, you SENTA O DEDO NESSA PORRA!

I can see your gains on iota 02!

I have IOTA on bitfinex, is there a better place to hold it, like a wallet, or am I just permanently keeping this shit on some unverified exchange account?

just get the official wallet from github