Chainlink to the MOON

Smartcontract blockchain solution Chainlink has partnership with SWIFT and Gartner and will have big things planned at SIBOS. Grab your tickets to the MOOOOON.

finextra.com/pressarticle/70428/smartcontractcom-unveils-chainlink-plans-adds-to-advisory-board/sibos

>Chainlink has partnership with SWIFT
No, only empty promises

when you spread fake news and the token sale hasn't even begun you know something is fishy

this

it's like saying chainlink has a partnership with facebook, but nope. evan cheng is an investor like each one of us except he's helping out through his experiences in low level machine code

not fake news. you guys ever heard of google? pretty easy to verify all of this

Is this on Bittrex?

Smart money here, Jerry interested!

>being this retarded

Here you go user. I know this is going to be hard to accept but ChainLInk is for real. I'll let you buy my bags at 5x if you want some gains too

yea b/c you have to be a complete retard to invest in something that facebook developers are in on

how do i get in on this?

i dont need day 1 or anything

what are my options

if you miss Day 1 your best bet is Etherdelta

Etherdelta on day 1

I'll give you mine for .2 ETH

etherdelta
bittrex
gdax
bitfinex

how many goddamn accounts do i need for this crap

what is day 1

>Finally got the invitation with the details today
>Don't have any funds to buy-in
>Get paid Friday
>already asked someone for a cash advance, but no luck

What do Veeky Forums?

I forgot to mention the Facebook partnership. One of its advisors is a Facebook developer. This is going to the MOOOOOOOON.

You didn't make it user

Give me your invite.
[email protected]

Sell the link.

Also how are you going to get (tradable) ETH by tomorrow? You better have a crypto ATM nearby.

Does anyone want to buy my 7 eth pass?

Possibly retarded question.

If i send in the ETH from myetherwallet, does the LINK automatically get deposited to that wallet? My first ICO

is there anyway to get eth by tomorrow?

yes.

>do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says
>chainlink shilled endlessly
something fishy guys

Localbitcoins, don't be a norman faggot and use Coinbase.

This logic is flawed and you should feel bad for falling for a paradoxical Veeky Forums meme.

This ain't shilling. Many of us don't even have bags yet.
This is pure euphoria.

lol, let's see these retards try FUD LINK when it opens on ED in 18 hours at a 100% market maker mark up, too many brainlets here.

Actually I have no idea what I'm talking about and I'm just shilling this out of boredom. Good luck, informed investors of Veeky Forums

Did you have to sign up for the ICO, or is that just for the first day?

brainlet question

can I use the Exodus wallet to send my ETH to the crowdsale?

How are they expecting to get $32M within the first day if they capped everyone at 7eth and cut registration??

they go to round 2 if the cap isn't reached

Anyone have an invite they can send me without being a Kike about it and trying to make money?

brainlet here too.

I'm in on the EBET sale and I just sent my ETH from Exodus to MyEtherWallet because you need a wallet that supports tokens.

No idea if this is the same for Chainlink since I'm not in on it yet.

I'll sell my invite for 2 BTC. It may seem high but given the potential of Chainlink, it's an incredible bargain.

They set a low cap on purpose. They wanted guppies to have a chance in the initial sale and then open the floodwaters for the whales

Can I send my eth from the same address to multiple ico addresses? Will they flag little old me?

Just use multiple addresses. It´s not complicated to create one.

What gas price are you going to use? +60?

This is minimum 10 eth contribution, right?

Presale sold 16 million, they only need 16 mil more

I have the same question. Myetherwallet's explainer said that going over 50 for a 'coin creation' can result in an automatic failure. I don't know if that applies here or not. Until someone tells me to do otherwise I'll do 50x210000

7 ETH first round, 16 million of 32 million already sold. Fixed price is $285 per ETH therefore 56140/7 = 8020 unique addresses that can possibly contribute a total of 7.

Could possibly be round two, all depends on whether people max their cap or not.

haha, probably not. I plan on sending the funds from myetherwallet at 11:01AM EST. I honestly don't think I should have a problem with it going over.

The only thing is, I don't see the Chainlink (LINK) token when i click on "show tokens"...Will that get created within 24h of tomorrow?

yes, they will refund everything except one

Mgti is the real moon mission

>signed up with 2 email addresses thinking that the cap would be nothing
>mfw cant even afford to max out one whitelist

JUST

7 ETH is nothing.

Send me the other one user, please.
[email protected]

Help me out user
[email protected]

Yeah but im a poorfag

Sent :^)

7 ETH is chump chain.. that's the amount I throw at the meme icos just for the lulz lmao

lmao. I saw this email before where you were trying to sell.

7 eth maximum, right?

I only have 1 eth to put into this atm

what time will this be on etherdelta?

I imagine it will drop like shit after a few hours

I wasn't trying to sell. I'm trying to get an extra link.

>Buy ETH
>get ETH
It doesn't take that long to receive it

That's extremely unlikely. Remember what happened to the value of 0x, DNT and now Kyber's futures? This is on that scale, don't expect anything below the ICO price.