America

America.

The mere muttering of this name is enough to drive any German into a spastic fit. Americans sought only to be a nation independent of their British overlords. They destroyed the tyranny ruling over them, becoming a democratic nation free of kings and emperors. They unified a whole continent, and rose as a world authority.

They established friendly relationships on equal terms with various nations around the world. They achieved all this in less than 200 years. Americans represent everything the Germans wish they were. The funniest thing about it is that Americans were never aiming towards becoming a world superpower. They reached it as a side-effect of being decent, likable people worthy of trust. Americans are peace-loving people by nature.

But not even them could stand by and witness such tragedies perpetrated by the most ignoble of people. The Americans went to war and immediately crushed the powerless, incompetent, German "war machine". But even with such righteous anger in their hearts, the Americans couldn't bring themselves to end these incomplete human beings. So they tried to teach the Germans Democracy. but even so...

"Germany went to war alone against the whole world and lost. This is obviously the Jewish people's fault."

t. Adolf Hitler

The Germans wasted their second chance and went to war a second time. Obviously, they were crushed just as easily as before, but this time, America was too late to save six million innocent Jews. The Holocaust lives on as both the single most despicable act even committed in history, as well as Germany's only deed worthy of note.

The Second World War finally brought to an end the short-lived unified Germany, as both America and the communists tried once again to see if the Germans have any capacity in their brains to learn anything besides racism, xenophobia, imperialism and anti-semitism.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0zXiClnK8oE
youtu.be/zCTJmXrgsFg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

But Americans frequently succumb to one of their few vices:

Eagerness to forgive.

And after knowing of the suffering people under communist rule are subject to, Mercy grabs the hand of righteousness.

"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!"

t. Ronald Reagan

In the end, it had to be non-German reunifying Germany. And, less than three decades later, they are back to their old tricks...

Insidious.

Petty.

Presumptuous.

Cowardly.

They have mistaken kindness for weakness yet again.

Never forget the past, or risk repeating history.

>In the end, it had to be non-German reunifying Germany
But Hasselhoff is a German-American
youtube.com/watch?v=0zXiClnK8oE

Imagine having a fucking toothpaste as your flag.

epic

The USA is everything washington didn't want:Capitalistic imperial warmongers

does anyone know what the "american patriotic music" that plays at that part is, I've been looking for it but unable to find it

>what is Manifest Destiny

>manifest destiny
>Washington

Hmmmm

Top gun ost

Fuck thank you I've been looking forever
I'm not btw, different person

George Washington would have abhorred the genocide of the natives and the expulsion of Mexicans.

thread theme:
youtu.be/zCTJmXrgsFg

I keked hard. And then I realised some people unironnically believe this shit.

The reason the USA is so successful is because we are one nation under GOD. Not one nation under faggotry like Europe

Germany.

The mere uttering of this name is enough to drive half of Veeky Forums into a spastic fit.

Don't deny it, you know it's true.

O B S E S S E D

Most of those counties in blue have

Stay mad

>German Americans (German: Deutschamerikaner) are Americans who have full or partial German ancestry. With an estimated size of approximately 46 million in 2014, German Americans are the largest of the ancestry groups reported by the US Census Bureau in its American Community Survey.[1] The group accounts for about one third of the total ethnic German population in the world.[7][8][9]

I'm not even sure what your point is lad. 99% of German-Americans have integrated and are German in ancestry only and act completely american on a daily basis. If your talking about them being the largest ancestry group, doesn't that just mean that Germany was extra shitty and everyone was trying their hardest to get away?

It means all those faggots on here who spout literal anti-German racism and sometimes seem to be for real should think about it twice.

If you have people who seem to make real arguments for why people of German ancestry are supposedly inferior or subhuman I'm not always sure if this is merely trolling, see here for example:

>people on every other board make fun of people who go "MUH HERITAGE"
>people on Veeky Forums try to force people to claim "MUH HERITAGE"
This is a strange place

>Capitalistic
what

'why you so obsessed with me' haha Need some Mariah Carey up in here.

WTF? no. Def no.

Our secular values are what lead to our success and then Europe started following suit.

Are you new on his?

>America
>Secular
Yeah right.
You are third world-tier religious.