Chainlink partnerships with SWIFT and Facebook

Why do you want to stay poor, user? This thing will easily 2000X by the end of the year.

Other urls found in this thread:

link.smartcontract.com/crowdsale/(uniquelink)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why is this being shilled so fully

im now 75% sure this is a scam

How to buy?

>post about something positively when you want to sell
>post about something negatively when you want to buy

i have MEW

how do i use etherdelta to buy some link?

Come on man I am a fellow LINKer but don't shill half baked facts.

Evan is a advisor with specialization in low level machine code, which is still great.

There is no partnership, it is called a collaboration through Proof of Concept.

Ahahahahaha you idiot dumbfuck, people kept quiet about it so you wouldn't buy in, and now you have to buy in when it hits exchanges

You actually missed a sibos, swift partnered coin, a coin that had the first peer reviewed whitepaper in the world. A coin, which allows mass adoption if off chain smart contracts. At least try to get in before 3x ICO price

Dumb newfag logic, natural selection I suppose.

>pic related is your poor faces when you let your opinionated biases of what Veeky Forums deems buy or sell based on pre-ico hype sentiment.

lol this actually isn't even close to a scam. look into it, read their whitepaper and look at their presentation. Oracles are fucking HUGE for crypto.

>tfw the x10000 coin is revealed

Buying this at a price any less than X1000 ICO price is an absolute bargain. You've been warned.

user, I...

Selling 20 acc's for 1ETH

can someone explain how i get ready to buy this on etherdelta?

i have a mew with 1 eth in it
where do i go from there?

im interested.

email me [email protected]

I joined the slack a while ago and a few days ago got a direct message inviting me to the crowdsale, with a link taking me to some sketchy looking page where I can send ether some some bullshit address.

I'm also reading on the slack that a lot of people are not receiving conformation emails from the team after the contribute.

Is this working as it's supposed to? Is the crowdsale still open?

>? Is the crowdsale still open?

i got 3 emails registered with a link sending me to a partially revealed address... mines legit so.. i think you've got a scam bruh

The direct messages are all scams. Just ignore them. Most ICO slacks have scammers on them sending fake ETH addresses.

thanks bros, it looked very suspicious once I followed the trail of the direct message and looked into the ether address.

I got the invitation but I live in Canada, and it specifically says that canadian citizens are barred from participating in the link Crowdsale.

Should I just do it anyway? There's no possible way of them tracing the origin of Ether addresses, right?

i bid 1 eth for 8 addresses, add me on fb: /ArseneFox

Go watch a YouTube video on etherdelta... it's not difficult

So link.smartcontract.com/crowdsale/(uniquelink)

would be correct right.

this

Selling my spot for 7 ETH;
1,000$ USD in litecoin, ark or eth, hit me up senpaitachi, or stay poor and regret.

forgot to post email.
send an email so i can contact you to:

[email protected]

put 300 ETH in presale. this is it, i think ive finally made it

I'll buy accounts:
[email protected]

Send me your prices and max caps on each account

When do we get our coins from presale?