/MILO/ ROADTRIP!!!

>sfgate.com/bayarea/article/UC-Berkeley-professors-urge-campus-boycott-during-12202096.php

>Milo is hosting a "free speech week" event with Steve Bannon and Ann Coulter at berekely
>Students and staff are already extremely #triggered
>Antifa aped out over a small Ben Shapiro solo event just this week and security fees were like $600K
>Guaranteed to make headlines with Antifa murders and controversial statements

THIS IS OUR CHANCE BOYS! Milocoin will inevitably rise either way, but if we have a presence at the event, we can pump it much, much higher. I'm thinking 2000%+ GAINZ

YOU WILL NOT GUARANTEED MAKE MONEY IF YOU DO NOT TAKE A LEAP OF FAITH!!! This is a 100% serious opportunity. The ride is completely free, you pay only for your own clothes. We will bring a van at the least with camping equipment. My friend might also bring another car if there are allot of anons interested.

IF YOU WANT A LAMBO YOU WILL BUY NOW AND COME WITH US!!! OTHERWISE YOU'D BETTER GET DAMN LUCKY!

Reply with your state if you're interested.

this is the most reddit thing I've ever read. fuck off. milos a cunt, too.

Have fun getting stabbed by Antifa while cops sit and watch.

This. Antifa will make headlines but for all the wrong reasons

Don't you find it exhausting to be so angered by politics so frequently? I was into this shit for a brief period but quickly realized that life is much more enjoyable if you don't focus on the shit that pisses you off the most 24/7.

I'm happier ignoring all of that nonsense.

Wasn't this a scam coin?

Trying to make money fag

make sure you get him to talk about it on stage

>when your shitcoin bags are so heavy that you contemplate a cross country road trip to find people to dump them on
Also Milo's a jewish degenerate so I'm glad that you lost money.

Im greatly inspired by Hitler but I agree, I had to leave pol because it was making me too angry. after I make my gains, maybe Ill fix this mess

you are a complete waste of life

This easily the most embarrassing thread I've seen on Veeky Forums in a while, and that is saying quite a lot.

As a milo hodler and a NEET I'm intrigued, but with that comic sans I can't honestly tell if you're being serious.

I'm in. Love MILO

Completely serious. What states are you guys from?

Ohio here

Will I be able to finally free myself from these heavy bags?

Go fucking kill yourself and take your has-been e-personality and faggot failed coin with you.

Where in? We can make that work.

bump....

Oregon here. Saw the post and immediately thought I might go just to see shit go down. What's this about making money also?