ODN

JUST STAKED MY FIRST 20 OBSIDIAN LETS GO BABY

i staked 20 too but i only have 42k :(

Is this the next ark?

Best part about staking this right now is that the coins you're earning for free are going to be worth so much more once the market cap goes up. I don't have as much as your OP but I'm buying when it hits exchanges to increase the amount I'm getting back.

Doesn't this have a sub 5 million market cap since it's brand new?

I'm buying the shit out of ODN once it gets out on exchanges and goes below the ICO price. Obsidian reminds of eth from a year ago.

I'm actually hoping for the same thing. Really want to acccumulate before it hits normie plebbit and Crypto twitter

only mined 79 obsidian and to poor to buy more, you stake more than i mined in 6 days. Feels bad man

wtf 80k ODN is /comfy/ as fuck

it's a dot not a comma.
he has 79 obsidian

are u sure u were mining in the correct chain?

i got 133+ during the pow period

Ya I got in around half way before it ended.

that changes everything lmao

>50,000
Ay yo....sell me 2.1k ODN.....

How do you stake, anyway?

the wallet is real smooth. you just send the coins and keep your computer open and it stakes automatically

how do i buy this worthless shitcoin

anyone whos not balls deep in ODN seriously must hate money

see

this shit on exchanges yet?

It's not on any exchanges yet. The ICO just ended a few days ago.

so what did i do here?

i just downloaded it turning the mining day, added a node, and left it running over night.

Now it wont sync and says i have stupid high balance.

With a name like obsidian, it has to be nigger coin.

what color s-class will you get with 1000 ODN?

what is this shit, it signed me up to a messaging network and talking to a bot

that's what people said about stratis too

You mined your own chain, retard.
Should have synced before you started mining,
All those coins are useless

wtf

How do I share a board with these people?

It signed me up to slack network, I don't want to talk to those faggots I want coins

what are you talking about?

I went to obsidianplatform I signed up and it looks like a messaging service, I was talking to a bot in the lobby, then went to one of the rooms and Asians were posting in a livechat.
I thought this was a cryptocurrency

oh shit

get the fuck outta there

So when do they release a wallet stable enough that they dare encourage us to have ODN in it?

Perfectly stable for me, pal.

alright I have the wallet and its synced now what do I do to get mature coins?
At least I'm not conversing with Asians now.

Dude, you´re great.
Don´t be ashamed of what you are.

i've been running their wallet for two weeks. was initially mining with it, now i am staking my ICO tokens.

Get the latest wallet and backup your private key. The wallet is just a medium to move your odn balance to other wallets.

What happens if the wallet somehow malfunctions? Just wait for the devs to fix it up (if they do) and import your private key to the updated wallet and sync with the blockchain.

Your balance should still be there because it is not connected to the individual wallet app, but your private key, which in turn is part of the blockchain. That's my understanding at least.

feelsgood.jpeg

Bump for more obsidian stroking
Sitting comfy on only 5k, expecting 20x in first year

>tfw the only ODN I have is what the kind user from yesterday gave away
Hit exchanges soon pls.

Start by using your own brain and visiting their website.