Tfw put my life savings in crypto 3 days before the crash

I'm the guy whose tears you drink, whose loses you eat.
The loser that will be forgotten.

First the alts. Monaco, IOTA, NEO...
Then the big four coin.
It was my first time in crypto.
I panicked and sold at many dips. I've lost at least 50% of my life savings. I barely had any coins when I realized it was recovering.
I thought I would outsmart everyone; but it turns out I'm an insecure stupid faggot

Feel free to laugh at me

lol
nobody cares

Take it as a lesson learned

I did the same back in June before the big July crash. Didn't study much or learn the basics on how much the market is manipulated, all the quirks, FUDing, etc of the crypto space. Got rekt and lost around 60%. I learned my lesson, held onto what little I had and re-rolled all of it with some fresh fiat at the end of July after learning alot and just diversifying my research and info-gathering. I'm up 105% overall now, even while doing some dumb panic selling at times.

You'll make it user. Honestly the hardest part to do was to take my emotions out of the trades.Once you do that you can think clearly and logically.

Where do you study? There's so many books, I just want to know what to read in this sea of text.

when you're new just HODL watch the charts and try to learn a bit.
Never buy/sell without having a plan
See yourself as an INVESTOR not a (((trader)))

thank you for the kind words
I'm overwhelmed by this though
I barely sleep at night
day after day
I'll end getting a brain cancer

how can you even lose this much? you still have your bags right? start reading about crypto and don't be an idiot and maybe, just maybe you'll get it all back and then some.

Don't. Fucking. Buy. Shitcoins.

So that means you buy BTC and hold you fucking moron.

This is your Digibyte moment. You probably shouldn't have dumped 15,000 euros in for your Digibyte moment, but fucking learn from it, none the less. You can recover if you take the time, do your research, and make smart decisions. Even with the state of the market right now, my net worth is higher than it's ever been on a year per year basis, and let me tell you friend, when DGB crashed along with ARK and XVG, I too was down 50+%

nice openbank fellow nini

Lel you remind of me OP

Bought early June ATH ($2990 BTC), saw it crash and stagnate whole summer until August wherw I made it all back plus tripledy investment.

But then again I had everything in Antshares(NEO), maybe just HODL if u have 0 clue

>Crypto, not even once

Fuck writing on the phone, fat fingering everything

>nini
I have worked for at least for years
I have lived and still live an hyperfrugal life.
that's how I managed to save that money
thank you, I find myself unable to think about the future though...

well, the whales gotta get their monies somewhere

fuck man that's sad, i have never worked and have 50 btc cashed out some recently and got a nice bike, two new guitars, awesome amp modelling rack, hifi studio headset, an oculus rift, upgrades for my pc and a dna test for racial purity, i still feel like shit tho

>IOTA
you deserve to lose money on this

>everything else
just hold retard. You bought at all time high and we are at the supposed bottom of the crash. one day youll learn

>I thought I would outsmart everyone
>by buying meme coins shilled on Veeky Forums
wot

>it's sad
lol you tell me
I still wear the same fugly cheap glasses I bought 5 years ago, despite them being disbalanced and too wide for my face, making me look like a weird nerd

I have isolated my self from my other neet friends.
it's gonna take time to swallow this pill

Lol people actually sell at a loss, don't you know hot hold , I guess thats they're called weak hands.

I only browse imageboards; I've done it for years.
I really like them.
That's why I sort of believed many things I read here.

This is a zero sum game and most people post here only to try to rip you off / bullshit you. It works like it does on every other board, except here, money is involved. You have to use some common sense and evaluate what people say on a case-by-case basis. Anyway, how much do you have left? I see 6k in your account, how much in crypto?

I think everyone gets fucked when they start

wtf is this pity party
are you a girl?

we do exist
I was new to this... I thought it would end like other Ponzi schemes from my country.
Also w0hen you get in bed and can't manage to sleep and you get up and can't do anything right and you refresh and it's still losing money, and then you refresh again and go on biz, and it loses even more...
there's a point where I couln't help but sell at a loss
I expected to buy cheaper, but that didn't happen.

I lost a lot as well. Around 100btc. I should have just hold but I tried to time the market by playing with alts
Shit sucks.

you don't lose until you sell, holy fuck how stupid could you be

9600euro in Kraken
1200 euro in some bags of alt coins in bittrex
400 euro in IOTA (I think it is worth 300 now)
600 euro in ZRX in Polo
half eth of obsidian
I thought I was diversifying. But I lost everywhere. And I only made my losses significantly worse when the dip came.
ok sorry

Study what? You literally are in a massive speculative bubble. No strategy works here. Only pure luck.

I know it.
How can I fix myself?
Where can I get a new brain?

dont sell at a fucking loss it is really not that hard. If you cant sleep go have a fucking meditate

In the trader world that's called paying your "tuition".

>IOTA
You deserve it

This can't be real

>buys cryptos
>calls himself a trader

Kek

Fractal or Kemper?

dont sell your iota, you havent fucked up completely yet

>First the alts. Monaco, IOTA, NEO...
miraste los graficos antes de comprar? tomatelo como una leccion, obviamente compraste todos los tops de proyectos que estaban siendo pumpeados (para luego dumpearlos) sin investigar mucho

also you only lose if you sel
when you put your life saving into something you have to make sure you can hold it for a long period of time (years) without hesitation.
you never sell the bottom ffs

Hey man just buy PAY its cheap af right now

Put it all into FunFair and check it once a month for about four months IMO

Oh, I forgot, to make you feel better, I sold about 40 Bitcoin Cash, worth 8 to 9k USD at the time, because I panicked during a dip. 3 days later it was worth $30,000

lol

so don't feel too bad, it happens, you've still got some money. All of my money is in FunFair right now and I expect it to do very well over the next ~4 months

Is funfair really that wise of an investment? I've seen it too often tonight, makes me suspicious.

>TACTICAL NOCOINER INCOMING!

That doesn't show your losses, just how much of your savings you moved into crypto?

How much of the 22k Euro do you still retain on the exchanges?

Disregard.

Anyway, do not despair OP, everyone got fucked at some point, including myself (Litecoin, back in early 2014).

You will survive only if you've extracted lessons.