WHY THE HELL IS NEO"S PRICE NOT GOING UP ???

WHY THE HELL IS NEO"S PRICE NOT GOING UP ???
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

it crashed for a very specific reason dumbass

This faggot shitcoin is the only one in the red in one of the best recoveries since Dennis Rodman appeased Kim Jug Un with PotCoin.

ALL THOSE BUY ORDERS AND PEOPLE ARE STILL DUMPING!!!

you bought a chinese shitcoin at the top lmao

YOU GUYS TOLD ME NEO WILL MOON TO $50 DOLLARS@@@@@@@@@@@@

Da Hongfei is either the dumbest guy in the world, or the smartest. aka he's either going to get gov't approval or he is in hiding

Cuz china is banning crypto dont you fucking see? Same with all you NEO holders what's wrong with you?! Do you just like holding a lump of coal hoping it'll turn to gold one day?

All you NEO holders need to sell. What the fuck you think is gonna happen now?

anything thought to be related to china is having a tough time.

It's not going up because it's being groomed by some big players. Maybe the NEO team itself. I day trade this and got a feel for how the bots manipulate the price to exactly where they want it for the day. Someone's got this coin locked down for a reason.

OMG is another, but tends to be a little more flexible if you want to bump the price up and down and certain times. It's a lot harder with NEO. Don't know what algorithms they're using but they're interesting to watch.

and it did, you just didn't sell on time.

these are idiots who bought after it mooned and are whining about it not mooning again immediately

Because of the cock sucking regulations that the faggots on the NEO reddit displayed their boipussies for! That is the fuck why! THEY GOT EXACTLY WHAT THEY WANTED! I lost a lot of gains because of them, and I hope most of the assholes still there bought in so high that they're at a financial loss right now. I didn't fall for the "Regulation is good for crypto" meme before the shit hit the fan, and now it has been fucking displayed as to why it isn't. NEO is fucking dead. Move on. It could have been in the hundreds by now. In fact, I'M CERTAIN would have been $100+ dollars right now, but the fucking sanders voters begged for papa China to regulate the market, and China obliged.

because you are an impatient retard who doesn't know anything about what he is investing in

Doing the same thing here user. It's insane to watch.

Regulation will hit everything, eventually. China is just on top of it first because they're the most efficient government on the planet, and because they don't give a shit about backlash. I am actually 100% sure they will pioneer cryptospace legislation and other countries will follow their models.
When that happens, you'll want to be in the neo ship.

lol. yes NEO would be 100+ right now if it wasn't for china. oh well. boohoo. it'll be 100+ after china is done making its stupid regulations. patience is a virtue.

Well, no. Other countries will not follow the strict path of China, although they will regulate, and while it may one day be at $100+, it's not going to be any time soon. It's stagnating at ~$20. If you don't take your profits and buy into something else better in the meantime, and just buy back in when the moon mission might actually continue, you're fucking stupid, and anybody that says otherwise..

Is full...

OF BUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLSHHHHHHHIIIIIIITTTT!

>$100 by December. Is. Still. On.
WE

100. by. December.
I will literally seppuku if this doesn't happen.

Gimme your coins first before you go.

Remember me.