sick who are these

sexy af

chukchi flying man

French Bavarian troops during NW.

/thread

Tasmanian militia iirc

>normies will hate this and probably think those children approved of genocide

Better pic of BDM

>ywn be a Hitler Youth smashing prime BDM puss because the adult leaders want you to make Aryan children

There have been some crazy costumes throughout history but the greeks take the #1 spot with this get-up

Oldest military unit in Argentina - The Regiment of Mounted Grenadiers. Today functions as a ceremonial guard.

Imperial Mexicans of the 1860s

we always get our shitposters

*autistic screeching*

I really like the Mongolian Dress uniform. I wonder how developing nations are going to preserve their culture as industrialisation and the western inflence that come with it starts take a greater effect.

>tfw when you realize the rebel yell was essentially autistic screeching
>tfw autistic screeching can instill fear

lmao

That fucking knight tho.

Why did militaries stop using capes when they were stylish as fuck.

Pretty sure that was an armor set for archers.

That's a badass dress uniform. It's extremely bold and colorful but manages to not be garish.

They also used German Stahlhelms.

Chinese Arny had been trained by Germany. They still had German advisors up to 1938 when the Japanese got Germany to recognize Manchukuo and the relationship with the Chinese broke down.

It's interesting to wonder what would have happened if Germany had continued to support China rather than Japan.

Chiang was a nationalist strongman and as such, not entirely antisynpathetic to fascist ideas.

>why did miliatries stop using capes
I think because theyre impractical and hard to run around with, badass af tho

OC

>using a halberd in the 19th century
Was that a parade or ceremonial uniform?

kek