We are the REX revolution

Today was only a preview of what's to come. If you don't buy in now you are literally missing out on at least 10x.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FEazOMIQTuc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Let me rephrase that. This is the easiest 10x I've seen in a while.

>mfw was too lazy to muck around with etherdelta and missed out on buying this when it first dropped

stay poor

shill this to me

youtube.com/watch?v=FEazOMIQTuc

So who here actually bought thanks to my shilling?

Why would you shill a coin that just went though a pump and dump before returning right back to it's original price?

remember when REX lost 2 million worth of ETH in their ICO by posting an address that didnt exist

It's actually up by like 70% and the volume has increased by a fuckton

because that was sneak peak you faggot. whale games are real. REX quickly climbing through ranks

Where do I even buy this??

member when mt.gox got hacked

Yes, that's what happens during a pump and dump.

Is this blind optimism, or what?
The first red flag is that it's only on shit exchanges.

love u bb

It's a new token you twat. There is obviously huge risk but the reward is equally as huge. I'll be laughing at the pink wojaks later.

Etherdelta is not a shit exchange btw you're probably just too stupid and lazy to work it. Literally just takes a tiny bit more of effort and attention span than trading on bittrex.

Not a very convincing argument.
I wish you luck, but don't expect much if you have no reason to trust it.

Bittrex is the only acceptable exchange.

They also replaced that lost money with their own funds.

REX is going to be one of the biggest tokens after the platform is released, possibly even before. The devs are doing a really good job promoting it to people who have to deal with real estate listings. Considering most tokens of this low marketcap are total garbage and are never going to have any use it's obvious this is going to be huge.

They are also working fucking hard to get it listed on major exchanges. This is not a game. The founders have experience with millions of real life RE transactions. Plus the implications of blockchain tech on the RE industry are enormous. Remember that RE is a trillion dollar industry