Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Zionism#Jewish_anti-Zionism
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

jew on jew violence

who cares faggot, ask /pol/ or /leftypol/

sage

Lenin wanted to get shot so stalin could come into power

>Jews cannot hate other Jews
I don't understand this meme. If I'm German and I hate other Germans it doesn't make me non-German.

>Judaism is Jewish
>Jewish policemen and soldiers forcefully evict Jewish settlers in Palestine

How do right (and left) wingers square this one?

>[non-wh*te] goes against right-wing narrative
Globalist neoliberal cultural marxist etc

>[non-wh*te] works towards right-wing narrative
Fucking based!

peak idpol

anti-semitic conspiracy theorists utterly btfo

Jews don't like being swindled out of their money.

>2017
>denying the Jewish conspiracy

>shoving poltards and ledditers into the same box
You should take care to know your enemy

Lenin wasn't Jewish though

His mom's father was an ethnic Jew who converted to Christianity and married a Russian of German descent. All four of his grandparents were practicing Christians. Lenin's Jewish grandfather appears to have concealed his Jewish heritage from his grandchildren, because Lenin's sister didn't discover their Jewish heritage until after Lenin was dead

>there is absolutely no possibility that one jew would not like another jew
>this is my watertight argument to blow out the alt-right once and for all

?

but /pol/ is reddit

In the last two centuries you have different jews defending every single space in the political spectrum, fighting each other intellectually, academically and physically, acting in detriment of each others positions, etc. People who believe they are in a giant conspiracy are retards who just want to believe it and usually don't know shit about history, there's no point to these threads.

This. Jews are powerful, disproportionately so, but are anything but a monolith. They're just wealthier and more educated than most other ethnic groups and almost entirely live in the West, so you can find Jews almost everywhere that matters.

There's no Jewish conspiracy because Jews can't agree on anything.

>poltards aren’t ledditors

They are a monolith though. While they may disagree, squabble and fight among themselves they will always close ranks versus outsiders. For example take Israel. There are many Jews who say the don't support the government or its policies but none of them will deny Israels right to exist. They will always maintain that a two nation system is required. They will never put another group before Jews.

Nobody likes settlers, the reason they put them in the West Bank is because they don't want them in Israel.

He was also part Sweddish and Kalmuk.
He's a mix of 5 nationalities.

There's no real indication that Kaplan's bullet lead to Lenin's death. 4 years later the doctors took it out and he was still extremely ill.

But that is false. There are antizionist jews. There's jews that oppose israel because they are very orthodox, there's jews who oppose israel because they are antiimperialists, there are jews who oppose nationalism, etc.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Zionism#Jewish_anti-Zionism

The same way there were antisemitic jews, jews who supported fascists and hitler, jews who acted against jewish leaders in favor of non jewish ones in their political movements, etc. You can find jews in literally any political position.

>Lenin wasn't Jewish
>His mom's father was an ethnic Jew

therefore he's a jew

That's not the point stormbrainlet. The point is, if communism was a "Jewish conspiracy" orchestrated by Jews, why would a member of the conspiracy shoot the head of the conspiracy? If the Jews all wanted to destroy Russia and Christianity and the world or whatever you retards believe, why would they shoot the most powerful guy trying to do it?

he wouldn't even be Jewish under the Nuremberg Laws you fucking idiot

But they're kicking them out of the West Bank and moving them to Israel in that pic.

>Hollywood is Jewish
>Weinstein is being systematically attacked by Hollywood

How do you square this one?

>attributing a part to the whole fallacy
if you're not that sharp

>America was a white country
>Lincoln was killed by a white man
How do progressives square this one?

What was Lenin's birth name?

Vladimir Ilych Ulyanov

WRONG! I think you'll find it's Schlomo von Kikenballs.

She literally shot him because he wasn't Communist enough.

'Right wingers' tend to be pro-Israel/Jews.
Nazis are right-wingers, but not all right wingers are Nazis.

>The point is, if communism was a "Jewish conspiracy" orchestrated by Jews, why would a member of the conspiracy shoot the head of the conspiracy?
>Jews are a hive-mind
wew-lad

>Jews are a hive-mind
I have heard literally those exact fucking words uttered here by countless stormwipes.

I'm 1/4 German, 3/4 Lebanese.

Am I a Kraut?