So is this coin kill? Do I dump now? I bought in at 110k and this shit just keeps going down

So is this coin kill? Do I dump now? I bought in at 110k and this shit just keeps going down.

Veeky Forums told me we were prepping for a moon mission, but now it looks like the rocket is nowhere near the launch pad

wait...people actually bought this piece of shit above 50 cents? lmao

You bought at moon, enjoy my bags.

>Keeps going down
Looks like it's actually very stable from a quick glance at the charts.

This is what you getting for buying ATH, now go ahead and sell the dip and complete the Veeky Forums cycle

Just hold. This is a long term, steady growth coin

It's been a few days....stay calm and HODL

How hard was it to look at the graph and not buy when its high?

DELUDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

Sell fag

This has to be my favorite image posted on all of biz

I call her "ARK girl".

YOU MEAN CRYPTO DOESN'T JUST KEEP GOING UP ALL THE TIME

WHAT THE FUCK BIZ YOU LIED TO ME

The conference yesterday revealed to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam.

Price has already tanked 10%. Once it breaks through the $1.50 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone.

Once it shoots through the $1 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all ARKies. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing bittrex.

The $0.50 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded Nodes will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in ARK will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to bittrex to salvage some self respect.

The price WILL tank at this point to sub $0.10, and most probably sub ICO levels.

From that day forward the deluded Arkie wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages.

Deluded ARKies will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto.

I warned you ARKies. There's still time to get out. Sell NOW.

Don't be deluded, don't be an ARKie.

>gearing up for a moon mission
>nowhere near the launch pad
kek
user we're headed right for the launch pad, except we're fucking landing now dumbass. lmao

zoom out and look at the 200 sma, and watch the trend.. its about to mooon

If 90k is the new floor then I'll be happy as heck. I wouldn't be surprised if it levels off at 70k

try 20k

Keep holding. You'll be fine.

Stake ark and stay comfy.
It will keep dipping, buy in if it drops below 80 again.

Who the fuck invested more than $500 in this coin?

Literally just put a little in so if it moons with its ambitious project you can fuck bitches in a decent sized boat.

Aside from that XMR is the only coin worth putting decent money in

500k confirmed.

Whales will bump at 1am, tonight. Just hold a little more. It will go up to 150k

put 20 grand in it

up about 10

oh and i'm not selling until this thing at least reaches lisk's price

Yes, it is kill. Dump now. Or miss out on the many coins that are mooning RIGHT FUCKING NOW

fatty sell walls at market price on bittrex right now, if they get eaten up it may slip up to 100k easily

Put in 5k at 50 cents.

Feels comfy

I just dumped i try not to hold any coin on bittrex more than 24 hrs

Brings me back to good old days when I bought at 44k in June. Literal tip top.

>Is it time to sell when it's moved sideways for a week and has dozens of releases in the pipeline and also makes passive income via DPOS

Reaaalllly makes me think

Can you only vote once ever or what? How often can you vote?

Your loss m8. Ark always does this. It pumps and then drops a little but stays the same for 2 months, then rinse and repeat.

Around 2 months**

you can change your vote as often as you like, but it costs 1 ark to unvote and 1 to vote

bought and voted 4btc worth @ 28k sats, I'm pretty fucking comfy on my 3.5x gains so far lol.

I need to get rich now

Can you just send coins to a new wallet for .1 then vote for 1? wouldnt you save like .9 of an ARK?
I switched my vote but having to pay to vote out cucked me hard.

what the fuck is going on with this coin??? I was way more comfortable before all the weakhands and whales got involved. Happy if they all fuck off so we can continue steady upward

you are idiot if you sell at these prices lol

I just bought 14k at 86k sats. It's smart to buy at a dip.

SAUCE???

the sauce is your delusion.

If my money wasn't going to ChanLink. I would buy some more too. I am at loss but will hodl.

Someone made the call. It's dumping.