twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mgti shill

Oh yes... This semen demon again.

Why hasnt this cunt been banned yet?

whats wrong with this bitch's nose

she's a chipmunk

at least post a newer one with more shitcoins
the results are fairly predictable
there are good shitcoins and there are bad shitcoins, if you can't tell the difference get the fuck out of crypto and get someone else to handle all your finances because you are probably a fucking idiot

yea boi

All the same

also this year is quite different as there are many novel shitcoins which have what many people would consider a true value proposition and aren't just shit like pizzacoin or ponzicoin. how do you feel about coins that have value propositions and aren't completely bound to the network effect?

>quite different
Every new year is "quite different" then all fall

ok I guess you don't have anything to contribute. I think you should just stop posting. This is coming from someone who once asked you to never stop posting. Take a break from the internet, you aren't exposing anyone here to anything new by spamming the same shit over and over again.

You really need to update your charts, bro. If you're gonna FUD, do it right.

Autistic fucker

Damn. I never actually read this before. What pajeet wrote this mess up?

OP is Vietnamese btw. He likely missed out on buying cheap ETH when it was shilled big over there as a hot new investment earlier in the year, now I'm fairly certain he's just a permanent pink wojak who bought at 400 and sold at a loss.

Is he the same retard that spammed that incomprehensible pastebin a few months back?

hahaha that sounds about right

i honestly dont know why the ignorant piece of shit has to keep spamming his shitty pictures. "altcoin" is becoming a deprecated term. we're moving to a world where each coin takes care of a purpose

>ugh user you use an IBM PC Compatible?
>yeah i just call it a PC though. it's basically the same but i like it better for what it does and i think the future of computing looks more like this.
>but user it's not! only IBM PCs are the true PCs
>they're the first mover user, everyone thinks of IBM when they think of computing!

Autistic - accurate honest unbiased
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asperger_syndrome

nice work user
also saved

Pajeet make 100,000,000,000 coins.
Pajeet sell 1 coin for $1 to hes brother Pansun.
Now we have $100,000,000,000 capitalisation.
WOW!!!

bump

Bump this, Hoang Duong. *grabs dick*

This:

altcoins :)