In the past, if you wanted to have a house...

>In the past, if you wanted to have a house, you'd go out into the forest with your relatives and cut down a couple of trees, select a plot of land (perhaps pay for it) and build a home for yourself in literally the space of a day or two whilst learning vital skills
>Today, if you want a house, you have to educate yourself for 18 years to work for 40-50 years to pay off a mortgage which if you can't pay back destroys your life only to have a home that you possibly can't pass onto your children because of property taxes, government seizure, elderly care costs etc.

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XExSaPJnOIQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You can move to a country that's not a shithole.

But dude iPhones and Netflix and chill lmao

in what past? during the colonization of the west?

there have been taxation in europe and the middle east for the last 1000 years at least. You did not own the land, the guy with the army did and you had to pay him otherwise he would burn your wife to the ground and rape your hut

Name 10.

>there have been taxation in europe and the middle east for the last 1000 years at least. You did not own the land, the guy with the army did and you had to pay him otherwise he would burn your wife to the ground and rape your hut

But I could just build another one with the knowledge I learned whereas I can't do that now. My life would literally be ruined.

You can build a little hut in a day or two if you really want. Nowadays, what makes a house expensive is things like electrical wiring and insulation and an internet router.

But every year, I throw up a Sukkah in the 5 days between Yom Kippur and Sukkoth, and tear it down at the end of the holiday. Granted, they don't have a real roof, but I do it after I come home from work and without much in the way of construction skills.

>You can build a little hut in a day or two if you really want.

But I have to get (((planning permission)))

>this is the brown people's fault

>your house burned down and wife raped
>but this does not ruin your life

Oh, you have rape statistics for those time periods?

Please do share them!

Nowhere in the OP does it talk about brown people or insinuate such a thing. Why are you such a brainlet?

Yeah modern world is technofeudalism

I'm glad the system is gonna collapse by itself

Literally just move to rural China or the poorest parts of Mexico or something. The parts cut off from civilization in which hundreds of millions of people still live in vast sparsely populated areas. Property is cheap and you can be the subsistence farmer you so clearly want to be, you can even keep a select few modern gadgets (like medicine) to make your life far easier than anyone back then would've had it as a bonus.

Oh wait, you won't do that because you're just a bitch and living in a pre-industrial agrarian society fucking sucks.

Yes allow me to just pull up rape statistics from 1499.

Move to Argentina or Brazil. Literally 95% of their territory is deserted.

I'll move to bumfuck nowhere in Patagonia when SHTF in the states

So you admit your claim was entirely baseless? Thanks!

>Oh wait, you won't do that because you're just a bitch and living in a pre-industrial agrarian society fucking sucks.

No, I won't do that because I'm not Chinese. I don't believe in race-mixing or immigration, thank (((you))) very much.

Nice excuse, bitch.

Thank (((you))).

>/pol/tard mad because he's a loser who will never leave mom's basement
Thread solved.

Also enjoy your ban, buddy

What the fuck are you arguing with him about? The fact that you don't realize land ownership dates back thousands of years? Or are you actually claiming that your serf family wouldn't get BTFO if they ignored the Kings men? Which one?

Everyone can tell you have a vagina

>building a durable house, farming land included, in the span of two days
>In a forest
>by yourself

This is your brain on Minecraft

>I don't believe in immigration
>it was so easy moving somewhere into a forest and build a cabin

>Or are you actually claiming that your serf family wouldn't get BTFO if they ignored the Kings men? Which one?

You seem to be under the misguided impression that I think death is bad.

>This is your brain on Minecraft

youtube.com/watch?v=XExSaPJnOIQ

>a day or two
hahahahahaha
still, it would be much better than what we have today

>a day or two
are you living in a plywood shack held together by faith?