Should I buy this shitcoin?

I'm wishing for a 2x in the next month, can I get that with this shitcoin?

2x for a mcap so small doesn't seem to be that hard, especially if the team delivers. It is a bet tho, you're betting your eth if you invest in ethbet kek.

Just throw as much as you can afford to lose and be patient, the team (although user) seems to have their shit together.

ITS GOING TO SELL OUT INSTANTLY

>not even 10% sold out after over a day

yeah not touching this pile of shit.

Dude it's like almost 70% sold out..

Over 1/3 of tokens sold out in the first 15 minutes and now over 70% are sold. Wtf are you talking about

it sold liek 70% in a day

it was 20% sold out in the first 10 mins.

>Baited so hard

Relax anons, you will get your 3x gainz

3x gainz????? I will never get to lamboland

user you use icos to increase your eth/btc stack, dont plan on retiring only by holding ebets

True, this is exactly the kind of project that can give you mad gainz as long as the devs are not scammers or pajeets. So stay woke my dude.

yeah. I was skeptical but like others have said, check out their reddit account. the guy is creating commnunity and talking about development. as long as it's legit which it definitely is at this point, going to be a solid trip.

i dont see why they cant compet with edgeless which would be an 80X. I know 80x sounds impossible but edgeless has been out for 8 months barely has done shit so far, this guy already doing way more

The real issue is that you're not going to see massive gains without a decent sized exchange listing it and I doubt any will. Edgeless was lucky enough to come out a time when bittrex wasn't being as picky about which cryptos they'd list.

bittrex is being terrible about that now yea

even so dice did well without good listing, im hoping to see ebet on more exchanges soon

it's like 70% sold out after one day so
get in before you regret missing out

No one is going to use this. I'm staying away from it.

yes but it might slow down a ton now we'll see

>nobody is going to use it
>gambling
nigger this shit is the easiest money imaginable.

You didnt read the whitepaper did you? It isnt gonna be card games. It's gonna be basic dice and it's all peer to peer.

Did I say something wrong?

i think people that say this never heard of shit like satoshidice, primedice, etc etc

these things made like fucking billions

this can be 1% as good and it would 10x

Why don't we just make our own Veeky Forums gambling site...? These people don't need millions of dollars. Ethbet has a good cap but the others.. we could do this shit just as easily as they could, Veeky Forums.

Don't reply to this idiot he deserves his poverty.

imo it's too late now, you need at least something new. try it if you want idk.

Seems like this project has been perfectly shilled. Enough threads to make the sale healthy so that the 3-4 whales can ride a sold out coin to the markets, but not so much hype that it ever was in danger of instantly selling out.

Maybe I should go all in on this one...

It's too late for coins and dice and cards, sure. But I have something better in mind....

We'd have to get some programmers down to caymen islands first. Then we'll need to set up contacts with the tribe of John Macaffee. I understand he's a pretty big player down there. I'll volunteer for the coding.

then go for it, share it with me

yeah, I mean a sell out Could have happened first day, 70% of coins is a lot. if there were just a bit more investors, it would all be gone

once it's gone it will easily start mooning and get new exchanges so im not selling for months

What the hell, what's with the tiny hardcap on this bullshit?

its called easy gains my friend

The team that's setting this up realizes how fucking easy it is to set up a gambling service that only takes crypto. They don't need to over fundraise.

Crypto gambling site with blackjack,dice,ect BUT with cutesy anime graphics