When I think about how much money I've lost waiting for this shitty messenger app to give me their coins I get...

When I think about how much money I've lost waiting for this shitty messenger app to give me their coins I get physically angry. So many moon missions and I had to sit them all out while I wait for these memecoins I got tricked into buying because 'muh fluffypony'. When is this shit hitting exchanges so I can try and get my ICO money back before the october ICOs?

Will buy ODN bags for 0.5 x ICO price. Sell them while they're hot!

hurrr

whats your slack name, i will buy them from you for ico price.

I'll buy at 1.1 ico price

You bought an ICO and now you're complaining because it locked your coins up...

You know, exactly like every ICO does.

Fucking idiot.

Same
See, easy to double

>he went all in with his ICO money

$25 in 3 months

You just buy what people tell you to? God you're going to be poor. Obsidian is good, and not because of the messenger. Dump it all and go buy some fucking bitbeans or something you idiot.

1'000$ by next week

How do i buy guys?

At least you didn't get scammed out of 19k odn

How fast was a coin added to bittrex?
I heard they only add coins on Wednesdays for some reason

Bittrex hasn't added a coin for months. Will ODN be the next one among a legion of coins waiting to be added to Bittrex? You tell me

You can't, that's the problem, no exchanges have added it yet and they're taking their sweet time with everything

But all that backlog of coins are mostly tokens that are currently in legal grey area with the SEC
ODN is a new blockchain

i'll sell you 100 for 0,5 eth

it'll be worth it, hit me up if interested

I hope it gets added ASAP too, time will tell.

Does anyone know how to stake, or better yet, run a masternode?

If you suck my dick, I'll tell you

I-I googled it

Come on man, help a brother out and suck his dick

FAPcoin.io is the new mememoon coin around here

No Masternodes until mid next year.

How'd that happen?

frick

Anyone else still waiting on them to send your coins?

Just leave it in your wallet, and keep your wallet unlocked and open and it'll get staked automatically. Hover over the little lightning bolt to see if it's staking.

Log in again and see if you get the prompt to enter you wallet again, I know I had to do it again, but like 4 hours later I got muh coins

I did this and got my coins a few hours later as well.

I claimed yesterday, after that it took about three hours and I had my ODN.

I got my coins like 2 minutes after I claimed them.

>tfw comfy stake

plz let this dump below ICO price. I couldn't get because I'm an amerifag that respected their terms of service :(

Lol americans could buy it

Yeah, you could buy it since there was nothing stopping anyone. But that was a violation of their terms of service. The same way you can buy a shit ton of things or just use a VPN.

But I'm a dumbass that obeys the law / respects the terms of service....

i will buy them at the ICO price right now... OP.. i will buy all your coins...

email me at [email protected]

You're a dumbass in that nowhere in their terms of service said you couldn't buy it

Dude, I've talked with the developers on their slack and got a refund on it. It's hard to find in the TOS but their ICO was (intended to be) closed to Americans.