I need your help

hey Veeky Forums
i need your help now. i'm a bagholder of this coin (pic related) since it has hit his all time high. i went in there with all my savings and since then i lost nearly 85% of it. shall i keep on holding or shall i cut my losses? my arms are getting tired of those heavy bags

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*breathes in*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

its not funny mate.
it was my first coin, thought its a save thing and it will double or tripple my money.

You should shill this coin as hard as you can, that'll make it increase it's value and you can re coop your losses

okay what is "shill this coin"? sorry, i'm a newfag

How the hell did you stumble upon this? Can't even find it on Coinmarketcap.

i've read through a few websites and thought this one might be good, because its not so popular. so i could get many coins for a cheap price each

>i went in there with all my savings and since then i lost nearly 85% of it.

What the fuck were you thinking?

that it will double or tripple my money, since i really need it for my studying and to pay the rent

Go out of your way to encourage other people to buy.

Though if you want my honest advice you should probably dump it and go with a coin that will be worth something someday. All kinds of coins being shilled here in the short term, but I see BAT being the best for the long term; huge market cap but has lots of potential for slowly gaining mainstream attention with the Brave Browser.

Please post a link, OP. I'm dying to see this turd.

W E W

the link where i bought it doesn't exist anymore. it was a page which looked like created with wordpress but had a decent style. it was a chinese company. the sellout was called "good good ICO" at their page.

If you're not larping, sell immediately and try see this as a life lesson.

Put everything you have left into CLOAK. Some whales are about to pump it.

okay. thank you. i hope you know what you're talking about. i trust in you

whales? doesn't they live in the ocean? i don't understand

I refuse to believe this is real.

LOL

well, i thought chinese is really good in developing bitcoins and stuff, so i thought this might be better then keep in at the bank. there i get nearly zero profit

I'll give you a 9/10, larping a little to hard. I'm thoroughly amused however.

i'm not larping. i just found that name of the ico on a list, but idk what kind of list it is. pic related

You're probably one of the biggest idiots on the face of the earth. Please be larping

i haven't opened this post for getting blamed bud.
i've just asked a question because i need help. it's not as funny as you think seeing my money floating away. i didn't knew better.

shall i sell this now and get some other coins? saw a lot people mentioned PoSE or something like that yesterday evening?

its just like that i am new to those things and thought that the chinese are good in making bitcoins and other coins. and this one looked quite perfect for me because it seemed to be blessed

>all time high
nobody this stupid know ATH from ATL

>85%
nobody this stupid knows percentages

larping, and trying too hard

How.much are you down? Post p/l

larping desu