A couple approached me at my shitty sales job at Costco and engaged me in conversation...

A couple approached me at my shitty sales job at Costco and engaged me in conversation. We talked about some random shit and I ended up telling them that I run a small business. The man took an interest in what I do and told me that he had some opportunity for me to meet with a group of entrepreneurs who may be interested in investing in my business. So we swap numbers and the next day he calls me to set up a meeting with him and his wife at starbucks. I figure this is either a pyramid scheme, he actually is interested in what I do and sees some potential value in it, or wants to convince me to fuck his wife (I would have because she was pretty hot). I agree to meet with him. The next day while going about my routine I notice a new white Ford explorer follow me about town. It followed me to costco in the morning and then to my girlfriends after work. I left my girlfriends house at 12:30 am and about half way home I see it in my mirrors. I took a bunch of wrong turns to make sure it is following me, and it was. I drove into a dead end and got out of my car, and as I approached the vehicle it drove away. The windows were tinted heavily. Anyways, I met with them today. They basically spent the meeting trying to boost my ego and tell me I am not like 99% of people and that I show the characteristics of 1% of people who are business minded. He tells me he wants to introduce me to a group of men who are worth over 100 million dollars each. The man tells me he wants us to meet again first, but I must read a book before our next meeting. His wife pulls a copy of "The Business of The 21st Century" by Robert K. Kiyosaki out of her purse.

This is going to end with you chained in a gimp outfit and a large dildo all the way up your ass.

Do go on user, slow news day today

(continued)
She gives me the book, and her husband explains to me that in order to understand the information that he is about to tell me that I will need to read it. He assures me that it is not a pyramid scheme or an affiliate marketing scam, but I simply would not understand the business model that he is going to show me without reading it. At this point I am 100 percent sure that this is a bullshit scam, but I agree to meet with him again. One thing that I noticed during all of this was that he wore a ring with a free mason logo, and his wife on both occasions had a necklace with the same logo. Now I am sure this is some kind of scam, but these people are well known members of the community and are extremely wealthy. The fact that they personally met with me to discuss this shit raises some red flags as well as the car following me after we met. I read the fucking book and I am meeting with them tomorrow. So wat do?

next time green text pls

what was the book about

if you go to meet with them make sure some friends or family know where you are going and who you are meeting with so when you become a missing person the police have a lead

Tell your closest friend/relative that will NOT freak out where you are going, and go. Nothing ventured nothing gained. If it's a scam at least try to get a bang out of the hotwife

p.s. dont give them any money

pic related is the book lmao I have seen this shit memed all over this board so I know it must be legit

Actually scrap the dildo prognosis - this is a blood ritual. You should go, but pack a shotgun under your jacket.

How is it working for costco? I want to work there part time while I go to school.

I was selling mattresses as a part of a one week promotion. I got paid 25 dollars an hour to stand near mattresses no one wanted. Over the course of the week I sold one. But Costco seems pretty chill. All of the employees wear jeans.

Don't get Involved in freemasonry user. Before you know it you'll have to sacrifice people and fuck little girls in front of them to prove your loyalty. Even if you end up getting a lot out of it you will just be a pawn in their game and lose all your morality

IT'S A CULT NIGGA GET THE FUCK OUT

>Sacrifice people
>Little girls
>Gainz

SIGN ME UP NAO

Right? I was like fuck, I'm emailing them back and accepting that offer to dinner

It's possible that the couple were already under surveillance by law enforcement and now they're interested in what connects you to them. Or it could be masons scoping you out, but by the sounds of it they were't exactly trying to hide themselves. Either way try not to get v& user.

This is a scam. Literally the same thing happened to me.

They want to use cognitive dissonance to their advantage. You say yes to reading the book, you say yes to go to the first meeting, you say yes to the next step

Look up if it's Amway which is a scam company. Usually it boils down to you buying their product then you need to resell it

>One thing that I noticed during all of this was that he wore a ring with a free mason logo
if they're wealthy and prominent members of the community they can get away easier with fucking you easier as cops will take their side if they scam you or help themselves to your boipucchi

whut is this shit?

i would do it

yep. any well adjusted normie who's actually interested in making you a business partner or some bullshit wouldn't jerk your dick for days.

it's a mlm scam

It's a pump n dump senpai.

>you meet with him again
>"alright user.... have you heard of digibyte?"