Why does crypto have $127 billion dollars poured into it when most of the coins don't have one single working product?

Why does crypto have $127 billion dollars poured into it when most of the coins don't have one single working product?

Eastern European/central american money laundering

Getting around Chinese capital controls

Uber is worth $15 million. But they have a product. Why is a coin worth tens or hundreds of millions with just a website, a slack and a roadmap

75 billion you absolute fucking retard

But it does have a working product.
Decentralised shopping on OpenBazaar 2.0

Now they are currencies that can be used for direct trade. None of this stolen credit card shit like purse - all without requiring tor

it's called a protocol layer retard

also tulips

>uber is worth $15 million
hold on let me call a bank ill buy that shit right now

Because it is a tulip ponzi bubble scam

Because Monero is the only cryptocurrency worth buying, and all the rest are Ponzi scheme scams.

Bitcoin is becoming unusable, Ethereum might be worth putting some money in, but Monero is the only one worth it right now.

>Bitcoin is becoming unusable, Ethereum might be worth putting some money in, but Monero is the only one worth it right now.

You know Monero scales like shit, right?

Because it's not about the product but about the coins being an alternative currency. During a crisis people will now put more money into crypto instead of gold.

Many monies have a feeling crypto is going somewhere.

whats the benefit of holding any monero? cant I just keep my bitcoin/shitcoins until the day I want to transfer anonymously and then shapeshift to monero. its a thoroughfare coin.

i actually like monero but I dont see the same sort of hodling community developing around it opposed to other coins like ethereum/bitcoin which is going to help drive price up

because simply owning something that can't be taken from you has value and the fiat toilet paper that it's priced in is being printed by the boatload all around the world so some of it is going to go into crypto

165 hour a week markets. Stocks are only open 35 hours a week.

ikr and the ones that have progressed get a lot of shit on here. bancor and stox have more than most.

>Why does crypto have $127 billion dollars poured into

It doesn't.

Market cap doesn't mean that much money was poured in, it means how much money would be needed to buy every single shitcoin at the current marked valuation.

The actual amount of money poured into the market is probably in low billions and the high market cap is result of bag holders not putting their coins in circulation as they wait for the value to rise even more.

It's curious there isn't even a small scale or theoretical crypto product that is better than a centralized one. All of these shitcoins are riding the coattails of BTC.

This. If you need any further explanation for why Monero is the only nonshitcoin then you are simply retarded and are not meant to make it.

what's happening in the other 3 hours of the week?

you forgot pyramid there

Because the future