BUY! BUY! BUY! BUY! BUY! BUY! BUY! BUY!

BUY! BUY! BUY! BUY! BUY! BUY! BUY! BUY!
These shares are going to leave the stratosphere!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jcyslT8U0Pw
youtube.com/watch?v=l8mwn1RW9fY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

we are the toys marines

Kek I love biz

Nice. Just bought 100k!

going to a physical retail store and buying stuff is super hot right now.

thats why amazon is doomed to fail.

BUY THE POPS EASY 4X

Where do I download the wallet and is the encryption quantum proof?

All in, moon incoming!

>going to a physical retail store and buying stuff is super hot right now
Yeah, dude! Went my local Toys R us, and there was a giant throng of people vying to shop. Heck, it got so bad that people were stabbing and bludgeoning each other to get their favorite toys! I personally killed two girls with a rusty iron pipe (serves them right for trying to take the last Rainbowdash figure)

B U Y
U
Y

T H E
H
E

D I P
I
P

>tfw you'll never be a kid walking through the video game aisle at your Toys 'R Us again

y live

Best thing is they already have your Lambo in stock!

>you will never browse the bionicyles and legos as a kid ever again

THAT'S NOT A VIDEO GAME AISLE

THE VIDEO GAME AISLE HAD ALL THE LAMINATED PAMPHLETS FOR ALL THE NINTENDO GAMES AND THE CARDS THAT YOU HAD TO BRING TO THE CASHIER AND THE 3D0 ON DISPLAY THAT YOU COULD NEVER PLAY BECAUSE THERE WAS ALWAYS SOME FAGGOT HOGGING IT

What exchange can I buy these on?

he meant to reply to me I think ano

>tfw toys r us didnt get video games till 2009

>yfw people born after 2000 are posting here

? literally every game I got in the 80s and 90s came from Toys 'R Us

Bullshit, I remember buying Smash 64 from there

what the fuck are you talking about? It was THE place to get NES games and later SEGA and SNES.

t. 1981

Toys R Us is going to take over the entire crypto market! Ride this baby to the moon!

they even sold Atari games

Those were the days senpai

Sure is /vr/ in here. Some people who aren't old enough just like to pretend they're old and immediately get their bluff called out by us real oldfags.

youtu.be/jcyslT8U0Pw

What the fuck are you talking about? I bought Jak 3 at toys r us when I was 9

What are you talking about? I bought Custer's Revenge for Atari 2600 from them in 1982.

Goddamn that is beautiful

Please bitch where do you think I got Suikoden?

Think you're on the wrong board

They're facing bankruptcy.

It's just a dip, bro.

Bought my Gameboy Colour Xploder cheat cart from there back in like 2001. UK though so maybe US is different.

Toys R Us are a pretty big online retailer in the UK. Guessing that's not the case near you guys?

>mfw only those who were children in the early to mid 90's know the true wonder that was toys r us
>mfw I have no face

I still remember the jaw dropping, never ending videogame isles when Nintendo was the latest and greatest (along with later years up until PSX era)

I only got to go to TRU once or twice a year for me/lil bros birthdays and it was always a magical event that took the better part of the day as we'd slowly inspect every. single. game. I was sad years later as a teen/adult when they changed everything and it slowly just became a typical retail experience when walking in.

I'll be sad to see them go, but it's been a long time coming. Long live the King.

youtube.com/watch?v=l8mwn1RW9fY

>tfw you bought one of the last 5 copies of Pokemon Emerald remaining in Australia in stores in Toys R US 8 years ago

FEEL THE POWER

the only time I went to toys r us I got that original charzard card everyone wanted. shit was so cash. I eventually traded it for a Nidoking like a retard

The RC cars isle was the best

I still remember the £100 RC monster truck my parents couldn't afford.

Bought two GBA micros from there for forty dollaridooz each. They're still unopened. Safe to say that I'll see you in lamboland soon,fags.