Crypto is a 24/7 market

>crypto is a 24/7 market
>opportunities always happen when you're sleeping or showering or some stupid shit

How do you deal with this?

how you deal with the fact that 1 BTC was 0,009$ at release?

place buy orders and stop limits? derp

idk retard why dont you use your brain for 1 minute

i dont feel attached to something that isn't in my spectrum of control

>goto bed Ark 3.30
>Ark hits 4$ while sleeping
>wake up Ark 3.30

Set stop loss and sell order before going to bed. Turn phone off and go to sleep. Sleep is important user.

This

I just stay up until 6 am and sleep until 3 pm and pretend I'm some kind of genius cyberpunk crypto insider

I do this but lose money on top of losing sleep

Where do you neets get the money for this?
>tfw wage cucking for fiat to convert to crypto

Drink lots of coffee and eat amphetamines

I live with my parents nigga where do you think

I BUILT A ROBOT THAT CAN TYPE ON MY COMPUTER AND EXECUTE TRADES FOR ME. SMART CONTRACT TURING COMPLETENESS DECENTRALIZED AUTONOMOUS ORACLE NETWORK SOLUTION AS A SERVICE FOR PREDICTION MARKET COMPLETENESS PROTOCOL THAT SOLVES THE LIQUIDITY PROBLEM WITH A HARDFORK BLOCKCHAIN SMART CONTRACT SMART

I made enough on crypto this year to get everyone to leave me the fuck alone and let me do my own thing for a bit.

>How do you deal with this?

I've got 4 finance students handling 25% of my cryptos each. They all get a flat salary and a bonus as long as the increase is +10% each week.

I audit their trades every once in a while to make sure they're not doing reckless shit with my money.

are you having an ICO? I want to get in early please user

>I made enough on crypto this year to get everyone to leave me the fuck alone and let me do my own thing for a bit.

My goal is to extend this to my entire life.

This sounds like a tax nightmare. Enjoy being assfucked by the IRS.

I'm not in the US. And my company is based in Cyprus. I hardly pay any taxes.

From your parents?

Didn't Cyprus raid private bank accounts a few years ago because of how bankrupt it is?

They did. But my company is based in Cyprus purely for tax reasons. I pay my (almost non-existent) taxes to Cyprus, because I generate revenue outside of Cyprus.

Corporate bank account is located elsewhere. A secure and stable state for banking.

>finance students
>unironically believe in the power of a managed crypto portfolio when you're just riding an upmarket that probably is a bubble

To add, I don't understand why US nationals who deals with $100k+ in cryptos are actually paying taxes on their gains.

Just open up a straw company in Panama. Pay a law firm to act as CEO and shareholders. You get POA to run the company yourself. They handle all the paperwork for like $2k a year. You open up a corporate bank account in CuraƧao or elsewhere.

There. Zero taxes, and nobody, especially the IRS will know who owns your company.

3 out of 4 managed to turn a profit during the recent crash. The last one came up with a -3% loss.

They're just happy to gain work experience and a fairly decent salary.

I try to seize the opportunities as soon as possible. Recently ive came across our Veeky Forums project chancoin, devs are active and the community is Very friendly. You should defo take a look at it if youre looking for some moonmissions in the coming days.

How big is your funds capital?

You'd claim larp, so I'll abstain.

It's less than $5 million though.

And to elaborate on this;

If you're scared that you'll be stuck with wealth that you will be unable to spend due to IRS witch hunt, no worries. Your company can purchase real estate and other assets in the United States. You buy it using your POA.

Anyone making $100k+ a year through investing and not running it through a tax haven deserve to lose every penny they pay in taxes.

>what are buy and sell orders
>what are notifications even from blockfolio
>what is my bot which notifies me of moons
>what is exponential weighted moving average curve
Quite literally the basics

day trading is retarded and for wannabes, serves you right