What's the Veeky Forums obsession with Germanics?

What's the Veeky Forums obsession with Germanics?

Us Finns are proud of our Germanic maternal lines

Finnish word for mother by the way comes from Gothic

Just going to remind everyone that this individual has an AMWF interracial cuckold fetish.

Women have no nationality.

>inb4 some retard wonders why Denmark and the Netherlands are more Germanic than Germany

I'll explain it before everyone asks:

Germanic =/= German (Deutsch)
Germanic is a group of people (like Celtic, Slavic...etc) and Germans (Deutsch) are one people among many others in this group (like Poles for Slaves or Irish for Celts).
The Deutsch people was birthed around the 9th century (after the fall of the Frankish Empire) and is neither the oldest nor the purest Germanic people

The confusion between these two concepts (aka treating them as synonyms) comes from the fact English language calls the Deutsch people "Germans", which is very similar to the name of the group ("Germanics")
That's itself pretty recent because until the 18th century, English languge used the term "Almains" to refer to Germans

>germtugal

I was only trying to trigger a certain Finnish Slavophile.

I don't have any particular fetish for such a thing and am negative towards most mixing in the present day.

It would be better if us Finns if were fully Asian or fully White but the reality is were not, and the pattern of admixture does indeed have Uralic males overrepresented on the Y-chromosome and almost exclusively European females on the maternal side which is a sole source of comfort for us since it at least shows that we are not paternally descended from an alien people but our linguistic forefathers.

>like Poles for Slaves
That takes credibility away from your post.

>Poles aren't Slavs

Okay Wladislaw, you be germanikz n shiet

I see, that's a reasonable explanation I guess

>I was only trying to trigger a certain Finnish Slavophile.
Does that Finn still post here?

Slavs yes. You said "slaves". "Slav" comes from "slovo - word" or "slava - glory" not from slaves.

Suebi strong

>someone whose English language accidentally added a "e" to some word

Wew lads
You'll notice I corrected it when replying to you
And Slavs are basically slaves anyway

>And Slavs are basically slaves anyway
So just like Finns then. Finns were slaves to Swedes, then to Tatars and then to Russians. That truly makes you think, Finns were slaves of slaves.

They are historically relevant. Literally the center of Europe you dolt.

"Slaves" modern word, in ancient England were used word "serf".

He is very active in Veeky Forums and sometimes forgets to change the .fi in his blogspot links to .com

From his posts you would think he is a Slav himself, sometimes only casually trying to put Finns in the same category as Slavs whilst bashing Western Europeans.

Everybody are slaves of riches and capital anyway in this world.

HOL UP

Is that why apples are around 50% R1a? Is that why they cluster more closely with Russians than Germans? It's not so much that Poles are Germanic as that eastern Germans are 20-25% Slavic, mostly because a lot of what is today eastern Germany was previously inhabited by Slavs, who gradually assimilated and intermingled with the Germans.

I probably assume that he's a Slav when he posts because of the lack of flags

That has nothing to do with what I said. But then again I'm talking to finnic kang, so that doesn't suprise me.

>Is that why they cluster more closely with Russians than Germans?
Not really.

all Europeans were serfs. Russian Empire was free of serfs in 1861. Norway -1274. State New York 1799. State New Jersey - 1804. Netherlands - 1814. Nobody said Dutchman is serf. Greece - 1822

Not a Finn or a Kang lad

The image you posted claims that Germans had West Slavs or East Slavs as slaves, which is far from the truth. The "slavic" slaves of Medieval era were of South Slavic origin and it was Byzantium, not Germans.

Wait, you think the creator of the image didn't intend for it to be stupid?

Knowing finnic kangz from /int/? No. Autism flows through their veins.

When was the last time you saw a "Finnic kangz" thread on /int/?
2015?

>The Deutsch people was birthed around the 9th century (after the fall of the Frankish Empire)

We didn't gave birth to the Germans they don't exist

There are Allemanians, Bavarians, Franconian,s Thuringians, Saxons, Frisians, Hessians

So what about all the Germans who consider themselves to be Germans, i.e. all of them except a few autistic Bavarians?

Even if "German" is a nationality and not an ethnicity, "Germans" still exist.

>We