>blonde and blue-eyed people created Rome
>blonde and blue-eyed people created Greece
>blonde and blue-eyed people created Persia
>blonde and blue-eyed people created Vedic civilization
>blonde and blue-eyed people created Russia
>blonde and blue-eyed people created Frankish Empire
>a lot of Egyptian pharaohs were blonde or redhaired
>a lot of Sumerians were blue-eyed
Are Nordic people the only reason why civilization exists, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/OVkI2xa.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

[citation needed]

i.imgur.com/OVkI2xa.jpg

And obviously pic related. The biggest expansion of Nordics in history.

Why is /pol/ still allowed to bait on Veeky Forums?

>a lot of Egyptian pharaohs were blonde

Only Ramses II, Seti I and maybe a few others out of hundreds

>a lot of Sumerians were blue-eyed

No, a few sculptures with blue gems on their eyes doesn't mean they actually had blue eyes, or had it predominantly

>blonde people created Vedic civilization

No evidence for this

>blonde and blue eyed people created Greece

Most Greek painting depict people with black and brown hair, very few Greek sculptures have blonde/light hair, their corpses have been studied recently and ancient Mycenean Greeks had mostly dark eyes and hair

Those are Balto-Slavs.

WE

>Only Ramses II, Seti I and maybe a few others out of hundreds
That's still many Nordic rulers of Egypt. Much more than negroid.
>No, a few sculptures with blue gems on their eyes doesn't mean they actually had blue eyes, or had it predominantly
If they knew about blue eyes, then they must have had blue eyes, and see them as the most beatiful.
>No evidence for this
R1a haplogroup in India is of Nordid Indo-European origin. Indo-European migrations are 100% confirmed by archaeology, genetics, anthropology...
>Most Greek painting depict people with black and brown hair
LATE greek paintings, original Hellenes were Nordic Indo-Europeans.
And Balto-Slavs were blond and blue eyed, so "Nordic".

>And Balto-Slavs were blond and blue eyed, so "Nordic".
No, you're confused.

Your picrel proves Balto-Slavs were Nordid.

So were Proto-Indo-Europeans. Russian man on picrel could 100% PASS AS A LEGIT ARYAN IN ENEOLITHIC.

inb4 D*minishit

>ITT

But "Nordic" Indo-Europeans were Satem speakers, just like Balts and Slavs. That means Scandinavians and Germans are mongrels.

Not enough evidence to say the Sumers actually had blue eyes but they definitely were fair-skinned caucasoids.

Civilization had its first roots in people that could be considered white, but mongoloids in the americas also developed civilization on their own later on without any sort of external contact. Basically only niggers are retarded.

I know. "Nordic" is just a name of Indo-European race.

Fair enough.

>societies with nordic aristocracy created everything
>societies full of nordics achieved nothing
lol

you nordcucks are the worst retards. Bow down to superior hellenic genes

What did Balts and Slavs accomplish between 3000 BC and 500 AD?

What does it have to do with the fact that R1a Indo-Europeans were Satem speakers? Perhaps you have some agenda.

WUZ EVERYTHING

Amber road

>Bow down to superior hellenic genes
You mean pelasgian. Original Hellenes were Nordic.
They created Corded Ware culture and invented chariots.

How could Balto-Slavs have created Corded Ware Culture when Corded Ware Culture predates Balto-Slavs?

Also Proto-Indo-Iranians invented the chariot, not Balto-Slavs.

>How could Balto-Slavs have created Corded Ware Culture when Corded Ware Culture predates Balto-Slavs?
Corded Ware were Satem speakers. So by a rule, closer to Balto-Slavs than to Western Europeans.

I just don't see anything particularly glorious in their past. They merely existed and didn't really do anything. Is that what racially superior people do?

I'm talking about Balto-Slavs not Indo-Iranians or proto-Corded Ware.

HOL'UP

Balto-Slavs are the true descendants of Corded Ware, so Corded Ware culture was created by Proto-Proto-Balto-Slavs.

Balto-Slavic people are the biggest group from Corded Ware folk, Sintashta which Indo-Iranian people came from derives from Corded Ware.

Indo-Iranians are more numerous actually

So a superior people only have to exist, not do anything to prove their superiority?

>Indo-Iranians are more numerous actually
But do they look like their ancestors?

>Original Hellenes were Nordic.
no only the Dorians were nordic.

The population of Greece was majority brown haired. Why do you think the Greeks always pointed the Nordic attributes barbarians to the north have?
Because it was uncommon

Also
>blonde and blue-eyed people created Judea
Fake science is fun.

I never said otherwise.

>Proto-Proto-Balto-Slavs
Lol

Originally when?

Those paintings I'm talking about date back to the archaic and classical age: 550-450 bc, the period when Greeks wrote philosophy and created incredible art never seen before on Earth

Or 1300-1200 bc? The time of the Mycenean greeks that we know where mostly dark haired and had mostly dark eyes thanks to both their paintings and their DNA

Not even trying to shit post. i literally thought this was on /pol when i saw it and was on my way over to /his to complain about how stupid people from pol where that such a dumb topic could exsist

What the fuck is their problem?

>Originally when?
Myccenean Culture times, I guess. Before they were raped by Persian-ruled (Iranians were also Nordid) Middle-Easterners.

>they used lapis as decoration, therefor they were 'Nordic'
How is this any different from posting a diorite sculpture and claiming they were all black?

If they knew that blue eyes exist, they must have had them.

Sumerians originate from a Caucasus people migrating to Mesopotamia and mixing with locals. I suppose the former had some incidence of blue eyes.

This is not how it works.

Yes, look at those blue eyes and blond hair

>Myccenean Culture times, I guess
Can you show some art proving they were blue-eyed and blond?

Indeed. Sumerians were Nordid influenced.
The common pelasgian people were indeed darkish.

But the Indo-European-speaking Nordid elite was light pigmented.

Achilles and Argonauts were described as blond in greek mythology.

Any proof of this whatsoever?

Omg the olmecs were green people!

And Poseidon was described as brunette

Greek language is a proof whatsoever. It's Nordid-made Indo-European descendant.
According to this logic, Sumerians would have BLUE HEADS, instead of just blue eyes. But they had BLUE EYES, just eyes, so it wasn't a matter of material used. They must have had known about blue yes, somehow.

What have Balts and Slavs achieved between 500 and 2017 AD?

Pic related for starters.

So basically, you have no proof

Varg, this is just getting sad.

And some people describe the Saiyans are blonde and blue-eyed. Nice try sweatie.

Lithuanians had an empire of some sort called "Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth" and were the kings of it until they decided to elect some random Swede as a king for reasons unclear

Charles Murray says otherwise.

True, even their animals had blue eyes apparently. Amazing, Aryan cows.

>Greek language is a proof whatsoever. It's Nordid-made Indo-European descendant.
Are- are you implying that PIE was a Nordic language

t. brainlet who doesn't know blue eyes first originated in mediterranean basin circa 5000 BCE

Would be interesting to see an actual list with minor modifications to previous inventions excluded

>Charles Murray
So biased pro-Western source? It says nothing.

Aryan goat.

Blue eyes originated in Neanderthals hundreds of thousands of years ago and appeared in homo sapiens because of admixture.

Pic rel: Nordid skulls from Mycennean. So the archeology, anthropology, genetics and linguistics are correlated and say one thing: Greece was conquered and created by Indo-Europeans.
Those don't even look like normal animals, more like supernatural beings, so they probably imagined them as having the same eye colour as the people.
5000 BCE? I've seen thousands of other theories as abstract as "2000 BCE", so it's nothing, just an abstract theory.

*skulls
reconstructions

>Murray
Trash source.

>having blue eyes means they must be norwegians

PIE was created by people of the Nordic racial type.

Lol

>having blue eyes means they must be norwegians
Strawman

They were Poles like Sumerians and Egyptians

Poland is ground zero for world civilization

It's just some bald guy. How do you know if he was a blue-eyed blond? Because you won't find any(?) Mycenaean art portraying them looking like that.

> The Sumerians referred to themselves as ùĝ saĝ gíg ga (cuneiform: 𒌦 𒊕 𒈪 𒂵), phonetically /uŋ saŋ gi ga/, literally meaning "the black-headed people"
What did the SUmerians mean by this?

I mean you have no proof PIE was Nordic

>It's just some bald guy. How do you know if he was a blue-eyed blond?
Craniometry. He has high eyelids, which means he was of the Nordid race instead of the "Mediterrenean" race, which has small eyelids.
If they weren't, then why were the Cordeds, Andronovians and Unetice/Hallstatts Nordid?

>Craniometry.
How old is this reconstruction?

>those medshits getting butthurt at CWC and other Central/Eastern European Nordid cultures
LMAO, keep crying you "olive"-skinned bastards.

Because they may have been conquered peoples like the pre-I.E. Greeks?
Here's a challenge for you. If the Mycenaean aristocracy was indeed Nordic, can you find me some paintings of them? Wouldn't they prefer to paint their aristocrats as opposed to peasants?

IE(Yamnaya) were dark haired

>>blonde and blue-eyed people created Frankish Empire

Pic related is Charlemagne's son
Franks were Dark haired like their French descents

t. indo europeanized native

>How old is this reconstruction?
20th century
>Because they may have been conquered peoples like the pre-I.E. Greeks?
Why did they speak a Nordic-made Indo-European language then?

Pic related is Charlemagne's son

Look out, Gaultism has entered the thread

>IE(Yamnaya) were dark haired
Only some those from Caucasus, who were admixed with proto-circassians.
Also Yamna was probably not PIE, because their mutation of R1b is not the same as the one most common in Western Europe.

>t. indo europeanized native
I'm sorry what?

>R1a-M417 experienced a very intense and wide ranging expansion in a very short time, more so than most other human Y-haplogroups of comparable age.

>This makes it an unusual and special case among human Y-haplogroups, and, in the parlance of our times, a beast.

FYI. Bell Beaker spawned around the same time CWC did.

The same reason the Greeks did
You aren't coming across as particularly bright, user

>>Poland
>>Civilized
Kek

>20th century
Too imprecise.

Poland was more civilized throughout late 15th to 18th century than majority of Western Europe.

>The same reason the Greeks did
Pelasgians had to adopt IE language because they were subjacated by Nordic Hellenes.

Charles the Great clearly bred some Gallic swarthoid pussy to produce that.

>>a lot of Sumerians were blue-eyed

They used lapis lazuli to indicate unnatural-ness. It's exclusively used for divine or otherwise spiritual figures.