ASX General

Hasn't been one in ages.

Give me a meme stock and why should I invest.

Plus a LIC, was considering WAM and some BST.

A2M it just never stops going up

tv2u

biggest fucking meme. put out a release literally saying a nigerian prince was going to send them $1 million dollars for services then never posted another word about it. Can't get any fucking lower might as well gamble

HGO. Found massive deposits at one of their mine sites today. It is going to see a rather large increase in price by the end of the week. Do as you will with that information.

All in BHP. Don't be a small cap fag

STO. But you should have got in below $3.

AGG
Massively underperforming price of gold.

AGY. Got in at 0.02 and won't be selling for a while yet.

Why wouldn't they announce a trading halt today then?

SDG. Personally invested, family friends of the founders, kind and smart people

Word, I have the NZX equivalent (ATM) and I'm up 100%+ in only a few months. I have a feeling they'll start paying dividends next year too. They already sent me a letter telling me to have a bank account address confirmed for dividend payout should one occur in the future. Everything is peachy as long as China doesn't fuck it all up.

Asx is nice coin? Where can buy dears? Yobit exchange?

Nothing asx is fucking dead

Is it time to sell Appen?

MLS

:^)

the most eternally JUST stock, it never goes up no matter the news. what caused that intial pump to 1.7

Mgti

ESI

Literal meme stock.
Has been in talks with indian government for years about clean coal tech and may one day get off the ground.
If it does it will explode lol

Clean coal is an oxymoron, good luck with your bags

In countries like india who need cheap energy coal is literally their only option to provide electricity to their people.
Also saying that coaal based energy production cant be made more efficient and cleaner is like saying the petrol engine cant be improved in the same ways. Literally retarded to think that a process can't be improved.

Just speculation on the back of the lithium hype train. I still hold 100s of 1000s from 1.1
Just got to be patient with this one. This is another AGY. Just hold and go to sleep for 5 years

$10 in 2 years.

I didn't say it couldn't improve, but, the science isn't there yet and better options are here now. You would be retarded to think otherwise.

>
>what caused that intial pump to 1.7

Our memes