Not sure how I should feel right now because I just had an epiphany- you guys are all fucking retards...

Not sure how I should feel right now because I just had an epiphany- you guys are all fucking retards. Every single one of you.

I come from the golden age of Biz, between 8 and 2 months ago. I literally made 800 thousand dollars from a 50k investment... fucking think about that. That is incredible and I am so fucking happy. It has changed my life, really.

But now? This board has gone to complete shit. No intelligent discussions go on, not that there were a lot before, but there were SOME in a blue moon that made me and others a lot of money. What happened? Did the pajeets out spawn the smart investors?

So, I have much love for this board, but it's become insufferable. Good luck with your chainlink and fat coin or whatever the fuck.

DGB, XRP, ETH, ANS, LTC, LSK will always be my babies. Almost made me a million bucks in a Summer. Good luck faggots.

No ones buying your shitty bags pajeet

I already cashed out everything into fiat or BTC, so I don't care.

>not sure how I should feel right now
probably gratitude that the Veeky Forums from 2-8 months ago still helped you to achieve financial success, rather than being a using piece of shit that bails on said community the second he isn't receiving any good advice, as you are doing by your own admission.
You really are a piece of shit, you know that right?

You should have began than wall of text with DGB, LSK and XRP so I could have stopped reading. Sage.

>2-8 months ago

Kek. Newfag.

well, here's my gratitude expressed as advice. I'm going to drop $150k worth of BTC into DGB in the next few days, perhaps during a slight dip. So maybe you should follow my moves and my research... but you'll probably just think I'm a shill. Can't wait for the sharpie in the pooper pics, kys.

XRP, ANS, LTC, will always be my babies,

fucking lmao, proofs anyone can make bank in a bull market

well this newfag crushed it into a different stratosphere of wealth and your blockfolio is worth $200. How close am I?

except you.

Congratulations, you won big and can get off the wild ride with only a lingering fear of having your cryptocredentials passed around among financial institutions for "preferential treatment" after people quit letting the hot new electronic trading card games sweeping Silicon Valley pretend they have actual value by legally taxing criminals.

we ve transitioned form a bull market where you basically cannot lose, no matter what you do, to a bear market, where only few can profit.

>I'm going to drop $150k worth of BTC into DGB

Here it is lads, proof that even retards can make money in a bull market.

only 800K

Kek poorfag.

All this just to shill DGB

You should be ashemed of yourself get out and never return

Nice just bought 100k

wow so much self-importance.

> How l close am I to being a real faget

>I come from the golden age of Biz, between 8 and 2 months ago.

lel

> I am soooo important, been here for the whole summer of 2017

we don't think anything of you. How low is your esteem that even with 800k you need to come here and puff your very important cheeks? kek

butthurt much?

i have a feeling dgb will go big soon
like the nextethmoon

What happened was everyone like you made there money and left.

The literal retards and late comers are what remain.

Then there's people like me, who turned 1k into 10k mostly riding the ETH rocket. I'd be gone too if i wasn't a small fish poorfag to begin with.

Here's to hoping that 10 goes to 100 in a year's time.

But heres another thing. For all of Veeky Forums's intractable cancer, it has made me so much better with money. I was always better than your average normie with my finances, but Veeky Forums has brought my monetary awareness to a level that truly gives me an advantage in the modern world. Purely the awareness. That's what matters. No matter what the retards here are shilling or fudding, benefits me purely because it gets me thinking about these things. It's not about following anyone's advice. That's where the wojacks come from.

bumping, interesting on what the NEETS have to say