Pump after a pump

Why isn't this board talking about IOP?

We too busy making mad gainz.

I got in yesterday afternoon and might just sell now.

Why are there always one or two obscure coins mooning on bittrex? how do people find out about these things?

Isn't this a ticket to Lamboland?

I too wanna know this. I got in on a few pumps through Veeky Forums but most of them aren't on here

Just lurk at the % change, if something starts going up rapidly like 2-3% every sec, hop on.
Daytrading is yes, really, that fucking simple.
And yes, you are going to make it.

I would also like to know what kinds of people and where ((they)) discuss about these things. Clearly they need to communicate and cooperate somewhere.

Huh, makes sense. Thanks.

You are welcome, I love You. And take care of Your health.

People, just look at this graph. Look at this potential. Fucking look at it and think about it.

Thank You, and same to (You)

It's not (((them))). I've rode a few of these moon rides, all it takes is a little research on a coin and getting in before a significant update/milestone while the volume is low. Day trading wont get you shit.

This is actually a legit idea

Ofc it is, got high this morning and started producing ideas. Take care of Yourself and earn some big monis man.

Nice try (((them)))
Say something smart instead.

>thinking it'll get to it's satoshi ATH when BTC has 3x-4x since that time

Do it if you want to lose your money. OP is a complete noob at this, I did this shit when I was starting out. You soon realise that it's based mainly on luck. If you want to make real money, research the shit out of a coin and invest knowing that it'll moon soon. Day trading can at best make shit tier gains and at worst leave you with heavy bags and heavy losses.

I actually made a post on biz the night that happened. I bough at 15k and told to hodl thru 25k... it far exceeded that bwcause many other groups started pumping it. Im glad you guys dig that shit. Im tire of posting to biz because people are retarted so I made a signal telegram ill post the link one sec

t.me/RoyalSignals or DM me on telegram @CheifROYL

its a free signal/notifier

big things happening this week, Massive influx in members coming from other groups

It's on the frontpage now, might hodl.

Could it go any further?

says not found

Yes, I am new to this. Started just this summer with spare 40€, now I have about 7800€ worth Bitcoin and over 300€ in alts.
So basically You are a faggot larper.
But do not worry faggot larper, have this pic of aesthetics to make You feel better about Your faggot self.

Big green candles time to buy let's go boys

Man, joining.

das rite my man, nice hype.

Moon time

Not found yep

Shit sorry Im teaching a class right now trying to multitask.. lemme try again hodl on

There is going to be some fighting between those volumes but it'll be worth the wait.

I can link it after class but for now you can search the channel in your telegram app. the group name is ROYL-SIGNAL$

Adding details here in a couple hours. Will be a big week!!

what the fuck. there is no such group

Good hype, buying low is the new selling high.

Went past ARK and LISK. To the top I guess!

haha confirmed!

Double-strap-check-confirmed on.
TO THE FUCKING MOON!!!!

Anybody lurking god dammit?
The amount of decent MOON threads is shit

i must be stoned. and its early here... my b.. i juat made a twitter for the account this morning and i think its got the link there @RoylSig if thats still not working then i must be drunk and will try again after this last class ends in 45 minutes

Fuck yes, joined!
We are going to make it

or direct message me on telegram.and ill link you to the public channel my username @CheifROYL

good.. things will be getting very exciting very soon. I hope youre ready user.

!!

BlackCoin is also mooning.. better jump on the train before it gets dumped

It is currently getting dumped user.
Check the graph