Fiat is about to take a shit

A run on the banks will start on the 22nd but all of them will be closed. Chaos all weekend. Do what you have to do now, don't wait. Capital flight in all directions (inc crypto) for those who have access to their funds. Screencap this.
-090ll

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/zdl9I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

convince me you're not full of shit.

Whats so special about the 22nd?

Not sure I can. But the professional will tell you that capital flight has already started weeks ago and it's been ramping up. The money is there, you can watch it move yourself.

>The money is there, you can watch it move yourself.
How?

ITT: user posts no proof yet claims there is plenty of proof (but won't show it)

Explain yourself OP and your bold claims or be ignored.

>-090ll
Is this a masonic banker Wells Fargo illuminati code?

Consider this, My post wasn't actually meant for you, and is actually meant for certain people watching this bored. You can either accept that what im saying to someone else is truthful, And get caught up in the waves in a positive manner, Or not. Gl which every way you choose :)

>090ll

What do you suggest for those that believe you?

You say a run on banks, but will you tell which ones? Hard to believe a run on all banks at the same time. And what actions do you recommend? Should I bring out my cash stuffed mattress?

>can't spell board yet possess massive life changing information through connections with the highest echelons of society and government

Maybe he actually meant bored, that's the reason I'm here

Schemita

Hmm.... Someone on here yesterday was saying to buy bitcoin before the 22nd but they "couldn't talk about why".

So you're full of shit?

So... Buy precious metals?

I hope so,I really want a full scale happening ,plus bitcoin would go insane

Theresa May speech on Brexit? Rumoured to be big but I wouldn't have thought it would be that big. Maybe the person who said it is just an idiot and thinks it will change something.

A group of bankers tested the crypto paranoia response, with the last attack on BTC. Now they want to generate panic and stress commodities, stocks but mainly crypto.

The narrative?
North Korea was is about to spark, they tried to hack the swift is going to be over for a few days. (it will be less than a day).

Propaganda about North Korea using crypto.

Exchangers will do like they did in the dip, hoard BTC buy auto buying and not even reporting it.

Soon politicians will say world war three could spark in any second. Politicas around the world will enforce these speeches... BTC will be demonized not as bad thing but as something was fueling the Norks.

Price will plumbet while bankers via exchanger will hoard like no tomorrow. FBI btc assets and CIA busted will go to the Fed.

Their idea is to own 50% of BTC. So expect this shitshow to make it go under 20$ and destroy other cryptos too. You wont be able to buy in the dip too, unless is from localbitcoins or some shit like that

Dont ever doubt they are able to destroy a nation or destroy crypto... its just that this weekend was a hellhole in meetings to reach "how hard will they hit" enough to win seats and not enough to wipe its market cap or artificiciallly make another one grow as side effect.

>dont ever doubt they are able to destroy crypto
Except I do doubt their ability to destroy crypto. There are too many of us individual traders who won't sell our stock to let it crash significantly (significant being 50+%)

no lol.

larp bullshit

Maybe they are spreading hype so we'll all buy in
What actually happens is that it crashes
We panic sell
They take our bags

view the USD blockchain dum dum

>people watching this bored
you're right I am
post evidence you fag

bored
bɔːd/Submit
adjective
feeling weary and impatient because one is unoccupied or lacks interest in one's current activity.
"she got bored with staring out of the window"

Larp, learn how to spell

Oh shit, not again! It indirectly gave me a hernia two years ago, cost me around £500 in lost income.

Thanks
Just cashed out

K-K-KILL YOURSELF NIGGER LARP FAG

THOSE DIGITS

>wasting digits larping
kys

>Nork/Bitcoin meme already being pushed

Trading Bitcoin = Funding North Korean Regime?
archive.is/zdl9I

From the article:

According to Recorded Future, an intelligence research firm backed by Google Venture and In-Q-Tel (a venture capital firm funded by the CIA), reported that North Korea began “mining” bitcoin on May 17 and could be using the digital currency to generate income for the regime (source CNBC).
Their hackers have been targeting, the South Korean cryptocurrency exchange, the security firm FireEye Inc. informs. They further elaborated that the South Korean exchange has been under attack three times in the recent months, believing that the North Korean hacker group was behind this, working along with Kim Jong-un Regime.

Speaking of shit, I've been taking these low volume watery shits multiple times per day for like two weeks now. It's a real pain in the ass. What gives?

This is the most ridiculous FUD ever, so North Korea mines Bitcoins, who are they selling to? Is Coinbase sending fiat to North Korea in return for coins? Kek.

So is this part of the "leftist" response to cryptos enabling "white supremacists"?

The article says that they're building it up to store it. IDK who the fuck they would sell to or how they would sell it to anyone other than China. Maybe this is why China shut down exchanges, who knows.

>capital flight in all directions
If it flows in all directions, you're right back where you started. Actual capital flight goes out of some things and into others, not in all directions.

>If it flows in all directions, you're right back where you started.

Not on a flat earth. It just rolls off the sides. Checkmate!

>north korea uses crypto
>therefore crypto is evil

what fucking logic is that even
I bet they wear hats in NK too, are hats now bad as well?

this