JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

link.smartcontract.com/funding.
markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/Previous-Chief-Scientist-of-RSA-Releases-Smart-Contract-Connectivity-Whitepaper-Facebook-Director-of-Engineering-&-LLVM-Creator-Joins-ChainLink-Advisory-Board-1001597388
coindesk.com/swift-completes-blockchain-smart-contracts-trial/
americanbanker.com/news/the-race-to-connect-smart-contracts-to-the-real-world
the-blockchain.com/2017/08/22/smartcontract-com-used-swift-announces-technical-leaders-advisors-launches-chainlink-connect-smart-contracts-off-chain-data-payments/
business.com/articles/oracles-future-of-smart-contracts/
gartner.com/doc/3698947/cool-vendors-blockchain-applications-
www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF_GAC15_Technological_Tipping_Points_report_2015.pdf#page=24
link.smartcontract.com/funding
gyazo.com/398a1dcd9e6d91946bfb2ae63bae3917
link.smartcontract.com/
link.smartcontract.com/funding)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP. Why do they even bother having a crowd sale

Yep, link.smartcontract.com/funding.
This is a 30x ICO and only 1.5k of you are getting in. The crowdsale will be over in a few minutes.

markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/Previous-Chief-Scientist-of-RSA-Releases-Smart-Contract-Connectivity-Whitepaper-Facebook-Director-of-Engineering-&-LLVM-Creator-Joins-ChainLink-Advisory-Board-1001597388

coindesk.com/swift-completes-blockchain-smart-contracts-trial/

americanbanker.com/news/the-race-to-connect-smart-contracts-to-the-real-world

the-blockchain.com/2017/08/22/smartcontract-com-used-swift-announces-technical-leaders-advisors-launches-chainlink-connect-smart-contracts-off-chain-data-payments/

business.com/articles/oracles-future-of-smart-contracts/

gartner.com/doc/3698947/cool-vendors-blockchain-applications-

www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF_GAC15_Technological_Tipping_Points_report_2015.pdf#page=24

How does it feel you have missed the only legitimate ICO that will come out in our lifetime?

Is it really over? I just purchased whitelisted email for 0.7eth

lol retards OP just changed the timestamp in the javascript or something

Starts in a few hours. There's just a really small amount until the limit.

Wtf you Slav nigger!! I spent 0.5eth buying link addresses!

Just heard about sphere and made an account how do I start making the scheckles with it? im kind of new to crypto and bought a hundred worth of omg a month ago

Tfw earned 20 eth selling one link to all of you suckers :^)

lmao.

The original estimated pre-sale cap was intended to be $15 million, this was calculated by a fixed number of pre-sale registrants each allocated a capped contribution amount. However it seems many links were pooled and went further past the expected amounts originally intended by the Chain Link team.

This amount raised of $29 million is reflected by this, at this point there is little knowledge of how this issue will be dealt with.

I thought the sale would begin in 3 hours?

They sold 20m to venture capitalists and we caught them with their pants down. That's what happened.

So I have to send my ETH within minutes of it starting? What happens if it hits the cap before I get in? Do they send my ETH back?

you are making it

I hate dumb naive people so much. You're asking if it's legit yet don't think to maybe check the site or Slack.

Nice try @ the FUD OP. I almost felt like joining you but it's so unfair.

What should I set my gas price to?

im in the slack and the devs havent said a fucking thing in 2 hours they refuse to acknowledge it its shady as fuck

link.smartcontract.com/funding
Why would these numbers be fake?

You need to send it asap and be ready to pay $50 transaction fees.

reccomended gwei and gas?

What should i set my GAS at to be sure?

Now imagine the FOMO if this is actually true. The screenshot is real, you can confirm it by changing the time on your computer.

w-what? I only have a bit over 1 ETH to send.....

What do I set GAS and Gwei at?

If you put in the aforementioned link and change your computer time to tomorrow you'll F5 and see 30m is collected!

It is true

WHY DID YOU FUCKING RETARDS SHILL THIS AND PUT THOSE STUPID POOL THINGS EVERYWHERE FUCK YOU IDIOTS

what the fuck

HAHAHA NICE SCAM YOU RETARDED SHILLS

not worth it now, unless you have a bot to send your ETH you will not make it on time and since they have not replied to anyone about returning your ETH if you dont get in you will probably lose your ETH as well.

this isnt real

what the fuck?
How can I buy it?
I have to spend 7ETH for this shit coin

it is real change your system time and go to the funding link.

what is the link to the slack, can't seem to find it

from the newsletter:
Once the crowdsale has reached its target cap, your address will no longer be able to receive ETH, and any ETH sent after that point will be returned to the sending address over the coming weeks.

After heading that blockchain in a joke from these people for 5 years, they try to introduce their own (((DECENTRALIZED))) version

No thanks

The entire point of all of this is freedom from corporate/Jewish bullshit

Nothing shows up for me, just some random text.

FUCK ALL OF YOU FUDDING ASSHOLES THIS SHIT IS FAKE I'M STILL SENDING MY ETH YOU FUCKERS AND YOU'RE NOT GETTING MY WHITELIST LINK MOTHER FUCKERS FUCKIN FUCK FUCK

i wish it was fake u have to press f5 after u set ur time ahead 3-4 hours fucking hell we are gonna get scammed but im still going to send my eth

what the fuck

text also shows the value that has been used up. but you need to change your system time to access the graphic.

here i made a gif gyazo.com/398a1dcd9e6d91946bfb2ae63bae3917
if u think its photoshopeed

these fucking niggers

why do they even give everyone a cap if it doesn't matter that they send too much?

i guess there not refunding the people who overfilled the pre sale addresses..

thats why they have been so silent on the subject..

It's real, but why are people angry about this? Are we scared that we won't get in?

WHAT THE FUCK DO WE SET GAS AND GWEI AT TO MAKE SURE WE GET IN

This coin should not have even gone to a crowdfund. All it will do is get peoples ETH stuck for a few weeks to months, if they ever get it back. the chances are so low of getting in now.

Doesnt matter now, your chances are so low even with the correct gwei amount.

But they only wanted to raise 50% or $16 million USD, there's no way they accidentally almost raised the full cap.
This would mean that almost every presale pool put in double of the max cap of ETH, yeah right...

so explain OP pic

SOMEONE GET ON SLACK AND ASK RORY

all this hype to just to be disappointed. see you guys on etherdelta.

Fuck it, I've only got slightly over 1 ETH to send anyway. If I get in, I potentially double or triple my money at least. It'll be worth or I lose 300 bucks. W/e.

I see lots of fudding but can anyone answer this?

you're doing an awful lot of fudding in here, bud. not trying to horde all the LINK for yourself, are you?

They took huge sums from venture capitals.

So, right now 1 ETH is 2000 or 1750 link. How much did ppl get when they had to pay minimum 100 ETH to join? 1 ETH =?

Why the fuck do you think it's a scam?

Obviously yes, hardly any of us are going to get in.

The value of ETH has since increased. So maybe they only took like ~$20M in the presale but that's now worth $29M

For today's public sale, 1 ETH = 2600 LINK

For the presale a few weeks ago, 1 ETH = 3120 LINK
(2600 + 20%)

I fucking knew it, nothing being shilled this hard can be legit.
>less than 700k$ to end the sale.
>shitload of people who made countless e-mails
Yeah, enjoy getting in.
T-to the moon!1

because if we dont get in they wont give us our eth back they havent said a word about refunds

yes, people are angry because the value which is going to be crowdfunded is so small now your chances are not high to get in even after paying crazy fees in gwei and on top of that your ETH will be stuck for weeks if not months before it is returned to you.

I can't but they've said a few times they want to raise $16 million and that they will refund all ETH that went max cap + 10% over.
Besides why even have a crowdsale if over 90% of the funds had already been raised, why not just create a small selected whitelist instead of allowing every single email registered to participate.
If this is true they will have to refund back a ton more ETH than they would originally needed from the presale pools.
Again, no way they raised double the amount from presale links. I was here the entire time and there were only about 10 pools floating around at max.
And none of them had close to double the amount, most of them were like only 10% over.

0x was shilled this hard

>they havent said a word about refunds
See You retard.

This sounds like the most logical thing that's happening

2400 per eth in pre sale, but eth is 3/4 the price it was during pre sale so it's kind of a wash.

Yes they did, they said any Eth sent after the cap is hit will be sent back "Over the coming weeks"

legit i think its just an error desu.

Yep I think he's correct.

No it didn't, it was almost ATH during presale at $350-380 and now it's not even $300.
That's why they were able to distribute more LINK per ETH.
If they collected 20 mil in the presale that's only like 16-17 right now

Most likely

the more fud we spread the less likely people will join dont fucking cuck my fud please

presale begins in 2 hours?

2400 was based on something like $220 eth, maybe less.

Fuck it going with 200,000 gas, and lets see what happens

get cucked squiddo

Does anybody know what 200,000 gas means in eth if it does use that much?

LOL

Good luck fighting over crumbs whilst you should have just used a presale link posted here on biz THREE WEEKS ago

How dumb are you?

This.
They are trying to raise $32M. on the presale they got ETH at a 3 month low. Now it has bounced back by 1/3rd of its value. This means that instead of raising just $16mil in the presale they raised over $20 mil. including the venture firms that they took money from the crowdfunding is left with basically nothing. It was just very unlucky for us that ETH crashed a few days ago.

When was the presale again? I guess my timeframe is off. It wasn't beginning of August when ETH was below $250?

If you're right, idk wtf is going on with this cap then.

There was a bug that some invites revealed full addr, good thing I saved them all. Got 100x advantage over everyone.

Pretty sure you're wrong. Scroll to the bottom of link.smartcontract.com/ for prices. During first 24 hours link will be 2000 per eth, during ico it was 2400 per eth. during ico eth was also valued way higher so the price may even be better now.

FUCK OFF FAGGOT THERE ARE FUDDERS BURIED IN MY BACKYARD

It's real fuckers, just change your time and check out for yourselves...
BUT
What if... and I know this might sound a bit delusional but bear with me here, what if they pegged the value of ETH at the beginning of the presale to what it was (like $200), and got like 75,000 ETH (=15 mil at $200), but now the price of ETH is closer to $300 USD, so if they're doing just a lazy value convert with a rando API with the ETH they have on bank, that same 75,000 ETH would show up as 22,5 mil, a bit of a stretch to 29 but they did say they allowed people to "make slightly larger contributions" (why would they do that is anyone's guess). There's also the presale bonus, no idea how they're handling this internally, but that shit might fuck up the dollar value as well depending on how sloppy they were cobbling together the website.

Still, if dollar value is the cap we got fucked bigtime, I'll still try to get in

>does anyone know at what value was ETH pegged at during the crowdsale and the bonuses?

-No smart contract crowdsale
-Over cap return in coming WEEKS
-Only 2 million dollars left and 7 eth cap, just 1000 FAGGITS would get in
-No IP check or KYC whatsoever, every pajeet with 200 emails
-No response @slack

ENJOY THE SCAM FAGGITS

I'm so glad that I got into the pre-sale. You guys are fucked. I'll still bot 100 addresses to get you flippers out for sure.

I just looked and at the start of the presale it was $220 but the last two weeks it was $300-380.
But the thing is nobody really knew about ChainLink that early when it started.
When I first saw CL shilled here, ETH was well over $300 because Veeky Forums only got wind of this ICO the last 2 weeks or so.
So the presale was running for more than a month, they were looking to raise $16 million. You would think that they would close the presale earlier if they had collected the funds, no way, it was a very slow process that took almost 40 days.
All of this combined makes no sense. It it had that much hype presale would be over within a few days, not almost month and a half.

I recorded eth at $378.58 when I bought into the pre sale. I keep a log of prices for every transaction.

Try it

are people buying links?

ITS OVER NO ONES GONNA BUY THIS ANYMORE SELL SELL SELL

Nah, wishful thinking. They raised 102,826ETH (link.smartcontract.com/funding) and the price is fixed at $285 per ETH (see mail). That gives the above number.

Guys Keanu in the slack said the numbers weren't real, shut up

Yeah look, it must be a mistake because they are planning for Round Two after the crowdsale to allow people to send ever bigger contributions.
Why would they make round two if they knew it only has $3 million left.
This is most likely some conversion mistake.

they are pegging the value of eth at $285. the snapshot was taken 24 hours before the crowdsale and it's applied to the presale eth too.