OmiseGo FUCKING HOME

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK my whole stack is in this shitcoin. Where the fuck is my september news? I only bought some to increase my stack of IOC, but it seems like that coin is already taking off.

"Our values must reflect values of Ethereum community." - Jun Hasegawa, OmiseGO

Wow, so fucking groundbreaking. Was that the news? That this ching chong hype company is going to share 'values' with ethereum?

I am gonna get NEO'd aren't I?

Other urls found in this thread:

macrumors.com/2017/09/18/apple-pay-cash-future-update-ios-11-watchos-4/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sell asap it will go back to 8 FUCKIIN RETARD LOL

haha yeah sell now, that would be genius...

Weak hands.

How the fuck do you fap when your hands are this weak?

I got into the crypto market with my original $400 back in june. I got up to $750 from bat and xvg. Got out of bat and invested fully in verge. I also put $200 more in to buy bitbean. Lost more money and started day trading.

I hit $100 and wen't manic and did safex and mue and hit $420 for a day. Then a massive mini crash happened and I have $100 again.

I really wish I never came on this board. It's a fact this is a zero sum game that is meant to fuck up everyone coming in, hence the 'HODL' memes that convinced me not to cash out when I hit $750.

Everything is hype and speculation. Tech and actual working products mean nothing.

I am trying to work on my own business and I actually have a working product in a field where there is a big market and it is borderline panhandling to get any money. The $600 could have gotten me so much far and I was blinded by the fact that people were making 5x-10x gains on shitcoins and that I would be able to make my production prototype fully if I could do that.

We are in the late stages of capitalism. I am gonna just start collecting bottlecaps and cans.

>meanwhile neo moons

lol no one gives a shit about that little money

>Bitbean
Yeah, you're retard, no wonder.

more words than you have dollars

> reeeeeeee my 400 dollariinos.

you shouldn't even bother with crypto if you can't put atleast $10 000 in.

I felt the same. The secret is getting into a good coin early then holding and selling later

Porcfest wasn't supposed to be shit (mcafee and overstock were there) and the PoS system ended up being vaporware. The memes were infectious and I feel bad.

I found out what was happening and launched my own personal vendetta against them. I fought threads here so much you don't see bean shills anymore.

>bought because of memes
just never touch crypto or any form of trading again

Crypto is literally the thing you should bother about if you want to make big gains on that kind of money.

> mfw you probably only have a few hundred but can't get any gains
> mfw started with 500, now have 50k thanks to ETH and NEO
> mfw 500k by end of the year

you mad bro?

I can't believe I wasted filament on this shitcoin.

shhhhhh

DELETE THIS!!!

Let's see your trades.

Nice just sold 100k

Did you buy OMG?

People have literally gotten in because of vitaliks laptop and a fucking apple sticker on a skateboard. No working product. It is fucking running on memes.

This board has the most toxic people.

You're literally a retard that bought bitbean

$30 november

Dont quit giving blowjobs, wagecuck. Trainhopping without strategy is going to get you plowed.

>Literally gotten in because of Money Skeleton's Laptop
Oh my god, you are truly braindead, aren't you.

I am not a wagecuck. I am a college dropout and entrepreneur. I don't work for anyone but myself.

I actually make stuff other than shit-talking people on the internet. What have you ever built? What have you ever done?

'Tech 'Crunch'
>What makes a Crunch sound
>Apple

Apple/Omisego partnership confirmed!

Lots of FUD recently.

Still holding strong!

macrumors.com/2017/09/18/apple-pay-cash-future-update-ios-11-watchos-4/

They'll probably just do the same thing they did in August and just let us know what their news is on the last day.

A CEO just wiped his ass with this quick BUY BUY AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Plasma is going to revolutionize the blockchain and OMG will be the first token to utilize it. That is all you need to know.

what motor is that ?
thought about making something like this but using a Motocross chasis and multiple smaller motors and a gearbox

>no risk management
>going all in
>not setting profit targets
>not selling off initial investment and only risking profits
>not accumulating and then selling when the whales distribute
>not hedging in BTC

Hodl is a dumb meme but you'll actually keep your profits if you manage your portfolio wisely.

are you developing a tortilla chip warmer? if not, you should really think about it.

LINK will stomp OMG into the fuckin ground its thousand times better

Ok, let me read your argument.

I dont think I can take it anymore.. i'll sell it at loss.
Convince me not to

buy more of everything. i have $2000000000000000000 in cryptos you fricken casuals

hey cool its like a regular old motorbike but shittier

>What have you ever done?

Not invest in bitbean