So I have no idea about crypto...

So I have no idea about crypto. My friend told me to buy CV2 and said you can swap it to COLX in week and you Will 10x your money.

I bought 1k€ bitcoins and now bought CV2 with all of it.

Will I make 10k€ this easily? I paid 3 sat? For the coin

Im not poor so 1k is not much but 10k is pretty good .. Is this really this easy?

Other urls found in this thread:

novaexchange.com/coinswap
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

keep mind that the exchange rate is CV2 2:1 COLX

Yes but My friend told me I would still 10x My money.. he has like 50k€ on it ...

Guys opinions on this coin?

Anybody has money invested on CV2?

Nobody can predict if it 10x your money....

If crypto was really that easy we all would be billionaires....

I suggest you do your own research.
Don't trust anybody

But I jjst need opinions from experts. Im new to this.

Do you see the potential on this coin?

Friend Said after colx and masternode Price Will explode

kek, you must be a real pajeet or a retarded turk with your broken english. Your friend may be right about this and I hope for you he's right. Good luck pajeet.

New ColossusCoinXT Wallet Specs: Improved Proof of Stake 3.0 protocol, Masternodes, SwiftTX Instant Transactions,
Private Instant Verified Transactions /full-time private transactions, Obfuscation Mixing Mechanism, innovative variable seesaw reward mechanism, Coin Control and more

The new ColossusCoinXT COLX Blockchain will be based on the PIVX Source Code with a fixed block reward.
The PIVX Features are very innovative and special.
We have scheduled to start the Coin Swap to the new ColossusCoinXT COLX Blockchain on 22 September 2017.
The only place you can swap your CV2 for COLX will be on novaexchange.com/coinswap

The Colossuscoin Dev Team

Lol I speak good enough english.

Now I asked My friend and he Said even 100x Is possible?

So what it has masternodes? like the other 100 crypto's?

You expect your throw some money at it absolute no idea what you are doing and expect your money will 10x because somebody said it to you.....

You now wanna hear from the "experts" that it indeed will 10x LOL

Crypto isn't easy buddy like i said before if it was really that easy i would own 1000 lambos 1000 mansions 1000 privet jets etc etc

reminder: you are asking this qeustion on a board full of trolls,shillers,fuders,nebwies

You are exactly the type of person that they dump the heavy bags on and take gains

22 bil supply.
lol
top 10 hold like 90% of supply.
pass.

My Friend Said It Will x100. It Will Have A Marketcap Of 200M For A Shitty Coin With No Actual Value. Oh God I Love Upper-Case So Much. My Friend Is Soooooo Good At Prediction. And My English Is So Good. My Name Is Pajeet.

So it cant go up?

Get off fucka

Uf

3 people rooting for it

2 not.

Need more opinions

Come on guise

Upwego

Your coin is shit. Do your own researches. And kill yourself please.

>My Friend Said It Will x100. It Will Have A Marketcap Of 200M For A Shitty Coin With No Actual Value. Oh God I Love Upper-Case So Much. My Friend Is Soooooo Good At Prediction. And My English Is So Good. My Name Is Pajeet.
My Friend Said It Will x100.
My English Is So Good. My Name Is Pajeet.
open bob and show vegena

Kekked