IOC General

Bought IOC because of the fundamentals and the believe that it's heavily undervalued atm. Right now its just gaining % day by day. Any of you have an idea how high this coin can go?

Inb4 DIONS BRO.

Also, is staking worth it?

Other urls found in this thread:

iodigital.io/dions/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dions, bro
100k+ sats within the next two months

Honestly? I don't think that 500k - 1m is out of the question on the DIONS pump. I'm planning to sell the peak and buy the dip.

Good luck my friend. DIONS, bro.

I really doubt 1m. It's not hitting 40 fucking dollars.

That would put its market cap at more than half a billion. I have 4K so believe me I want it to. But I really doubt it unless that investment paper says it's literally the best thing ever.

I checked out that company and they hyped up TenX on Aug. 3/4 before the 500% pump up a week later. Might have been coincidence but a report coming out saying "this shit is a great buy" def. helps. Hopefully we'll see the same for IOC. I sold 20% of my shares yesterday for a guaranteed gain incase shit hits the fan, so I'm holding the rest for the report + DIONS countdown pump.

I hope it does but I still doubt it. I would be more than happy with 300k.

Though if it does hard pump it will likely hit 600k because most coins are staked and creates even more scarcity on exchanges.

200-300k range would be solid. I'd like to see a NEO-level pump, but that is something we likely won't see again for a while.

I think that's definitely possible. The last pump out of nowhere that was similar to NEO was NAV a few weeks ago, and that was based on hype around updates that are nowhere near as big as DIONS, the investment report, and Fintech. I'm expecting a ridiculous pump, I think 300k+ seems reasonable.

Can somebody redpill me DIONS? Some say it's just a wallet update, most people say its fuckin big thing. Kinda confused when I read their website

Have you had a chance yet to check out:
iodigital.io/dions/

I know you said the website was confusing as shit, but this infographic was a bit helpful.

It IS a wallet update, but it is a wallet 'system' where all of these tools are available right from the platform. It is more like an application with a built-in wallet.

DIONS Is the future not joking... this will be a 100 dollar coin by next june.

That's assuming they meet the stated goals.

IOC FUTURE CHART

I approve these meme lines

I trust in the meme-lines, let them guide us to the stars.

Signs all looking good. Not overbought atm and price is steadily increasing. If devs deliver we will see $20 pretty fast.

Staking my 1K when DIONS releases. Am I going to make it bros?

ofcourse you gonna make it.

1,000 IOC -- if it hits even $10 that isn't bad money, take profits and let 1-200 sit for a few years.

Been watching this for a while, there was only 130BTC volume when 16BTC wall was eaten in minutes.

IOC are the favorite for European Fintech Awards (in a week).

Fuck me sideways, sold this morning at 83k thinking it would chill a bit

never sell IOC

Did you sell all or a % of your holdings? I sold 20% last night for profits. Never be pissed about making money, but if you're unsure of where a coin will go, never sell 100%. Take profits, but if you can afford to be greedy, be greedy.

Sold 60%.
Jumped with the profits into the blackcoin pump at 5800 (now 6600) so i'm happy regardless, but still

gains are gains you can always buy back in

Not bad at all, agree with user gains are gains. You can always jump back in on a dip.

broke 90k

god this is the best coin.

Make that 200k sats in the next 2 months
Dions, bro

I hope they release that report soon, they need to keep building up this hype until DIONS countdown/FINTECH begins.

And remember this week we will release a crypto research document about I/O Digital done by independent crypto research company Spero Research. I had the pleasure to read the document and it is amazing to read back what we achieved and how they analyzed the team and the project. Good stuff and really worth a read.

Quoting

so fucking dope.

What's the company user

What are your honest predictions on this? inb4 1m sats in 1hour

300k pump from the investment paper/Dions hype. Maybe a pump to 400k if Fintech goes well.

Spero Research (formerly Oracle Investment Group). It is the same group that did the Tenx (PAY) report on August 4th or 5th. Not sure if directly linked to the tenx pump, but they helped. Very nice write-up on why PAY was undervalued (at the time - $1.00 range when written). 1 week later pumped to ATH of ~$6.00.

Tfw I sold all my thousands of IOC because it went sideways 30-45k for months. Got like 30 left. Not even mad tho, enjoy it brehs

>tfw those sell walls are falling and falling

Imagine if the report is nothing but praises.

>Spero Research
SO MUCH WINNNING

Isn't the pump just for the Fintech atm?
DIONS countdown hasn't even started yet. What report are everybody talkin about? Fuck me I thought I've researched this

Where is the ODN shilling paieet now? Hahahaha the DIONS bros will become rich af

Pump is for Fintech and the Investment Group report publishing sometime today or tomorrow. Report is from Spero (formerly Oracle) and when Oracle released their PAY (TenX) report, 1 week later it pumped up 500%+.

soon dions countdown we going to 200k - 500k sats

What color will your lambo be?

Lime

either red and black or black and lime green...

Thanks bro. I ain't dropping my bags, too much more potential growth in this coin 97,4% gains so far

Dark blue with light blue shaders

All in IO/C

What does dions do?

Is it a hood idea to take 2 btc out of omg and put them into ioc? Or wait for september news and do it then?

iodigital.io/dions/

I would do it, but do your own research

fuck how did i miss this coin?
i have 0.3 btc to spend. should i buy now or wait?

how the fuck did you miss it it's been spammed on this board for the last 2 months dumbass

He's probably disappointing his stepdad somewhere

Finally the pink wojaks have arrived. Mooooreeee

Also ODN BTFO

Sure, and I did. Sounds ok and all, but what would be real world use cases.
It is like with eths plasma, i get that it is great, but i only understand 50%

Now I feel like a brainlet kek

Doesn't mean anything, a lot of garbage gets shilled on here.

>went all in on IOC
>Panic sold during the China fud at a minimal loss.
>FOMO bought TNT as the market recovered because it seemed like an easy flip back to 20c with an impending software release.
>Tierion turns out to be a complete piece of trash, now I'm left bagholding while IOC moons.

I can't even describe this feeling. I know I have no one to blame but myself. I've always thought IOC was the chosen one.

Should I sell my TNT bags now at a loss, and buy back into IOC? I'm not sure I should, because panic buying/selling is what got me here in the first place. Then again, I genuinely think TNT is dead in the water.

Damn...... crypto game is brutal.

Its near the ATH atm. Could dip a little. Long term this is a solid hold. Buy and forget about in for a month. You'll be very happy you did.

>1 month
my nigga the review article is comin out this week
try 1 week for starts and you'll still be realllll happy
sell 50% of your TNT and put it in IOC
you're buying high which sucks but hey what can ya do

>buying high

Were people buying BTC at 10usd also 'buying high'?

>you're buying high which sucks but hey what can ya do

Shittiest logo EVER. who designed this utter piece of garbage? Worst "coin" on this fucking board. Pls stop posting this herpe'd anus, thanks.

>you're buying high which sucks but hey what can ya do
Really makes you think.

What does this mean
Low quality FUD the coin is 3.5 years old
You're a literal and figurative nigger dont post pink wojaks when we hit $10

Speroresearch.com these guys?

>Speroresearch.com
Yes

Yes

Used to be Oracle Investment before the rebrand

What would be a good buy point?

now

Right now, we're still in "buy the rumor" phase. Upcoming investment report, FINTECH next week, DIONS countdown/release. Future exchanges (rumor) and partnerships (big time rumor).

Wow, you fucked up so bad, this is probably the biggest fuck up I've read in the past 9 months.

Holy shit.