Discuss all things related to Satanism, of any type. Also ask a traditional Satanist anything

Discuss all things related to Satanism, of any type. Also ask a traditional Satanist anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Deg7VrpHbM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=9Deg7VrpHbM

Stop lying to yourself and admit that every intent of your heart is evil.

bump

ruben?

so people get to know about christianity and decided to become satanists

why?
why not just convert to a pagan religion?

applicable to spergs, nerds, crazy bitches, fat people, and now "le serious satanists" funposting from their studio apartments.

Well one way to compress it all is the point of Satanism is to admit the truth, more or less, of the cosmology of Christianity, but to worship the opposer instead of the creator.

What a compelling argument.

What even is Satanism? Are Satanists just Christians who hate the Christian God and worship evil? Why the fuck would you do that?

How's 8th grade going?

>Believe in god
>Believe in Satan
>Believe in heaven
>Believe in hell
>Worship Satan
I don't get it.

Three broad categories:
Atheists: "Church of Satan" - some are humanists some aren't.
Organized Theists: Immense faggots; Joy of Satan, Order of the Nine Niggers, etc -- incomprehensible circlejerks.
Independent Theists: People who believe in a literal biblical Devil and worship evil as you say.

Well "worship" here, as with all concepts in Satanism, gets twisted. It's not like I go to Satan-church on Sunday. I glorify satan with my deeds because they are in accordance with Divine law, not by eating bread at a certain time of day.

do you rape a young virgin daily?

Define traditional satanism, heretic

Explain to me what you believe and why you believe it. I agree with you here though

I think his point is you still intend to go to Hell. We're wondering why the fuck.

Almost everyone who claims to be a satanist are actually just atheists trying to be edgy

You're still goin to hell. Like, it's literally going to be hell

I know many of my desires are evil, that doesn't mean I should act on them

>We're wondering why the fuck.
Sorry drunk and lost track of the thread. Answers coming.

Not edgy; normal dude who just enjoys the shit around him and enjoys life instead of hating every second of it by denying my inherently evil nature. To be polemic.

>heretic
Sweet, thanks!
I believe in a literal metaphysical thing called satan, as defined in the Bible, along with a bunch of the rest of the cosmology on some level. But the ethics are reversed, more or less.

See

And why do you think the ethics are reversed and what do you think of Jesus? Also sorry your mom makes your go to church

So God is a tyrant in your mind and resistance to tyrants is obedience to Satan?

I don't believe in an afterlife. Void, blackness, non-existence etc is what "happens" when you die, almost certainly. That doesn't preclude some of the rest of the x-tian cosmology being true and having grave consequences for our time here on earth.

So what does everyone get when they all act evil?

Then why worship Satan? To be le edgy? To annoy your parents? To get attention from your parents? Are you parents having a bad divorce?

>Also sorry your mom makes your go to church
Haha yeah probably how it did start, back in the day.

So the ethics are "reversed" in that, the Augustinian method is applied, but concludes that what Christianity calls evil really is what we ought to do, as insane as that is.

So insofar as you vary from your nature, you commit evil, however your nature is evil, so you are evil, therefore ]authentically embrace your nature and hail Satan.

That's just atheism and hedonism. Unless you're still a Christian and believe in that life style, which would make no sense as that means you will also suffer eternal damnation for said lifestyle you believe is right, when your creator clearly views it as wrong.

Either you realized the drawbacks of certain Christian beliefs and we're to chickenshit to commit apostasy, or you're literally just an atheist and think Satan wI'll trigger Christians.

Why the fuck would anyone believe in doing something they also believe to be universally wrong?

>Why the fuck would anyone believe in doing something they also believe to be universally wrong?

Mental illness.

So Thou Shalt Kill, Thou Shalt Commit Adultery, etc...

Authenticity. Glorify the entity above you that most closely resembles your nature. Christianity says that's God, atheism says that it's complicated, and I say it's Satan.

>glorify the entity above you that most closely resembles your nature
>I say it's Satan
Aight so you edgy or mentally ill. Please take your meds

Yeah more or less. But this is where we split; the more militant types believe the literal inversion as you stipulated; I'm more of a passive bent namely because I'm a depraved coward and am therefore deviating from the correct standard and am therefore upholding the correct standard.

>Christianity says that's God

So you believe every sin is good, and want to strip humanity of free will?
Edgy.

No, I say it's true along the same reasons that St. Augustine thinks God exists and provides humans with purpose, morality and liberty.

"Man was made in his image"

That's one interpretation; it's vulgar though. I think the logic's trickier and ultimately there's a large degree of simple personal preference involved in day to day activities.

That doesn't mean they have similar natures

See you say that but here you say you are a depraved coward and it sounds like you're trying to justify your hedonistic and degenerate lifestyle all while suffering from mental illness

Satanism just seems to be like the Born-Loser's religion

Do you believe in heaven? If not where was Satan exiled from. If Satan was never exiled from anywhere then what is his relationship to God? If he is not gods adversary then he is a rival meaning that he too is a god? What make you think that this god whom your deed glorify is Satan and not just god (yahweh) or some other god.

As with any Satanist (and Christian too mind you), I do not accept everything in the bible to be true literally. I do not believe in "places" metaphysically-distinct from this universe; so I don't believe in heaven or hell. Rather than "exiled" from one literal place to another, instead interpret it as a fall from God's Grace, or the state that just is a preclusion of Salvation.

As a practicing Stoic who is pretty in limbo about Christianity, I've got some questions for you

Satanism seems like hedonism in a Abrahamic theology. Does hedonism actually bring you happiness? Doesn't reality kicking you in the dick when you arrive for pleasure not leave you with a bad taste in your mouth?

Question for OP.

Were you a loser in high school? How did that influence your decision to become a Satanist?

maybe they don´t "believe" in god the same way you thing, fucking retard

Then why call yourself a Satanist instead of an agnostic or atheist. It's either because 1. Your trying to be an edgy fuck or 2. You claim to align your views with that of Satan in which case you should be out killing and raping and basically doing all you can to make God's favorite playthings suffer, or 3. You follow the teachings of Crowley which really wasn't satanism at all but humanism mixed with the spiritualist movement.

Some Satanists indeed are hedonists, but the proper ones understand that Divine Law, i.e., His will and commands, to be the standard against which we guide our action. So happiness isn't the standard here.

Nope; regular dude for the most part. Pretty extroverted and lots of friends actually. I don't advertise at all that I'm a Satanist for all the obvious reasons so I blend in a pretend atheist just fine.

You're right in the sense that I think, despite Satanists typically wanting the bite of "literal" in being a "Biblical literalist", we really aren't as literal in our beliefs as a Christian who takes the bible literally. So yeah, insofar as my beliefs diverge from that, you could technically call me an atheist.

That's the basic idea. God's more of the creating force and is present (or just is) creation when it occurs in the universe, Satan then being, again roughly, the physical manifestation of corruption and destruction.

Sure you are

isn't satanism ROOTED in hedonism?

>traditional Satanist

so you're a jew?

, funny how you base your belief system on a BIBLICAL FIGURE , who is the embodiment of evil.

>Sorry drunk and lost track

yea thats obvious if youre a satanist

>Satan then being,the physical manifestation of corruption and destruction.

>follows satan

good job edgy faggot

are you misanthropic?

whatever word games you use to justify it, youre still an edgelord

God is mentioned 4473 times
Satan is mentioned in the Bible 59 times

All meaning Satan has is derived from God. God can exist without Satan.

So you choose Satan.

Why even stick to Judeochristianity? Just be an Athiest

>the proper ones understand that Divine Law,

You mean the law given by God?

Satan has no laws retard.

ITT: OP plucked a "cool" edgy figure from Christainity, dropped the rest of the religion and now LARP worships

What do satanists actually do/believe?

Do you literally worship the devil?
if not, who/what?
if yes, why? Isn’t he supposed to be evil?

pic unrelated

Christianity isn't life or evil denying you stupid fuck, its aim is to transvert evil
So you're just a stoicshit, an impotent little fagboi without the power to become something greater than human.
In other words, you're der Letzte Mensch. Weak. You claim to love evil, but cannot even enact it. I doubt you could even harm a dog if it chose to rip out your throat.
No user, you are life-denying.
kys

Actual satanism as in devil worship is like saying "fuck Star Trek" in Klingon.
Neo-Satanism AKA Laveyan faggotry is just libertarian jewish atheism with some occult makeovers here and there
Both are faggy as all fuck.