Ray Dalio says crypto is a bubble about to POP!

Ray Dalio says crypto is a bubble about to POP!

cnbc.com/2017/09/19/ray-dalio-says-bitcoin-is-bubble.html

Cash out and buy back in after the collapse? or find a legit way to make money that isn't a ponzi scam!

just sold everything

nice, just bought 100K bubbles

>growth manager
>afraid of a bubble

lol

CRASH BABY

>man bagholding 17B USD's says decentralised currencys are scam 'dont buy'

>age: 68

BREAKING NEWS: rich old boomer hates kids making money.

And did you even listen to his answer. He clearly knows very little about bitcoin

uh oh, we are done aren't we boys, don't dump before me I am selling first!

Bubble sure, but only ICOs without substance. I'm buying Amazon (Ethereum) a platform for transactions, while noobs are buying coins like Pets.com (crypto for a purpose that just isn't viable yet).

welp, guess the dip is over!

T U L I P S

Ok. Just sold all

How often do you think this guy has used a computer?

nice just bought 100k

There is literally nothing wrong with anything he said.
>"It's a shame, it could be a currency. It could work conceptually, but the amount of speculation that is going on and the lack of transactions [hurts it]," he said.

hahah! He's saying Veeky Forums is the problem! Stop speculating and make it more fungible!

Of course he's right. Everyone on this board just proves his point. Most of you have no interest in transacting in cryptos, or even care about what the long-term vision is for most of them. You just buy them because you think the price will go up. That is what a bubble is. That's what this guy is saying.

Everyone money guy who goes on CNBC is talking their book. They only FUD if they are buying. They only shill if they are selling.

How many douchebags have said the exact same thing every month since 2010? over and over they cry about crypto. These guys have seen people exiting their stock scheme for years, they are past desperate at this point. no really Ray Dalio, your rich. Keep your fucking stock market and jew scam. when all the jews are dead dalio will be too, so he needs to realize hes ruining his quiet quant rep

Ad homonem

But I don't intend to ever cash out my Bitcoin and Monero. It's a store of value, which gives me full control over my assets, which I can take with me anywhere in the world and send to anyone else. Even if the price stays the same from now forever, I already have an ROI that beats 30 years of stock market. If the price goes down 80% I am still break even and in full control of my money.

My response isn't ad hom at all you trog, any fund manager would say the same.

Quite often given hes insanely rich

>store of value
If your store of value is value-less. Than you just invested in a pyramid scheme and came out on the shit end

There is no store of value for Bitcoin. It is a technology. It will be(is) obsolete when a superior technology is used.

Bingo. They will copy bitcoin, etc. Overnight and implement it to be used everwhere. Bitcoin will instantly become worthless. There will not be a gradual sell off. The crash will hit and you will see single digits

The increase of FUD by bankers and (((them))) is a sign that BTC will go higher than 5k soon.

Oh so everyone is already using DGB now?

Ok. Have fun once the next depression hits and you can't even cash out your bank account, because cash has been abolished and now they fuck you in the ass with negative interest rates and taxes on deposits (remember Cyprus 2013?). We will see if you still think bitcoin is worthless at that point.

Joke's on you: I store my savings in nickels

made me laugh more than it should have

>CNBC

I'm skeptical of the current crypto bullmarket, but this "news" site needs to lay off the shilling.

>Ray Dalio says crypto is a bubble about to POP!
More FUD. Remember to buy once BTC drops 25% for a few days. This is going to be a common occurrence now that Wall Street realized normies are buying into crypto