Nice just bought 100k

$1 when

Is this coin even good?

No go away

Seems pretty gud to me... Just lack of marketing

good for whales
no love for pajeets like us.

you mean long term holding?

Yes I have lost money selling off DGB, I bought a lot because I believed in the tech but there is no information coming from the team and the community has now fell apart... sad but true.

I bought at 14 USD NEO and it's far from being a scam coin, please read white paper and do some research.

>Reddit
You just have to go back

Why are you defending this shitcoin. It's going nowhere, just a pump and dump. Every time it goes up the market crashes. It's cursed.

from yesterday. it pinged off 375 again today so I wonder if next leg up is to 545?

Oct 2 Will be our day in the sun boys. Hold until then.

Whats being released on that date?

Digibyte has entered the Citi Challenge (Citi the finance bank company) with their product Digusign, a platform for signing legal documents in the blockchain. They are finalists and winners are being announced on Oct 2, with speeches and streams of said even happening just before. Buy now.

WE

October 2nd is a few weeks away, I'll let it come down more before stacking up on it

Lowest its been is 250 sats and its not going back down again. 350 would be a great buy right now

Now would be good. Its somehwat up, but BTC is still in its dip, so the 350 sat price will only translate to more USD once BTC goes up. Id buy now.

its not at 350 sats yet, I'll let it drop to that point

Reply to this with holdings. Currently at only 5k, if it breaks 400 Sats im buying 25K

Youll lambo in 2 weeks

>Digimarine
>Selling

shiggy digi

cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=BDL_BTC

Strange how this coin is still 1 cents, imagine if it became $1

It has like 18Bil supply so that's a loop of money into it. But I can imaging 0.25

If god wanted you up there I am sure he would have miracled your ass up there by now digimarines

Just wait. 125% in 2 weeks

Strap in

>low market cap
>low supply
>better coin than BTC and LTC

bought during the dip last week and now I'm laughing straight to the bank wbu

looks promising, bougth because if the 1$ breakout happens this will go to easy 5$.

DGB back to 0,5$ soon

Hodling 100k. How long till $1?

Next year for $1, 8,000% is a lot. 200% maybe in a couple weeks

3M orders keep coming through. Someone wants to SHALE UP