What's going on with CV2/COLX?

I got 500k of these chilling on Nova. When does the swap start? What's the price doing?

Swaps friday, weak hands keep bailing but the price should start to move now that nova exchange is taking registrations again, slowly but surely.

That watch is beautiful. Where can I get one and for how much?

Looks like a variant of the omega constellation, not sure which model... Asking price is 10-30k depending

Kek I can get a watch that looks better than that from China for like $200

you can pick up similar omegas for much cheaper however

i'm in. got 3 mil. i actually like this for a shitcoin. got a lot going for it

I bought a fake constellation for $15 in turkey looks pretty great but feels tinny, still keeps time 6 years later

Seagull 1963. Replica of commie China's first pilots chronograph. Good cheap entry into mechanical chronographs

15mil CV2 reporting in, had 20m but sold some to diversify

swap is 22nd if i recall

Damn boi

why spend so much money on a watch of all things? 90% of the time i don't even know what time/day/month it is, And if i did life would be way worse if i was made aware that i still only have 80 or so years left on this crumby planet.

Either you're into watches or you aren't. You can get a Seiko that'll last you a lifetime for as little as a couple hundred bucks, unlike a smartwatch or fashion branded accessory watch that'll crap out on you.

1800$

Pretty sure smart watches are the devils tool anyway.

>buys expensive watch
>just to tell others how expensive it was

lol so fucking tacky

Rate my watch Veeky Forums

Picked one of these up for 1LTC

Am I gonna make it?

inb4 angry permavirigns wondering about people buying mechanical watches "when they just could take a look at their phone"

33mil reporting in - swap got delayed to 22nd (friday)