Blockfolio thread

Post yours nerds. Started with 1k and here I am

Nice, op. Whats your opinion on IOC?

if you had put in 10k you would have 200k by now. How do u feel OP

I started about 2 weeks ago. So far i'm pretty happy with my gaining so far. Not very much $ yet but i'm slowly building.

u guys need some WTC in yo' portfolios .. .. JUST SAIYIN'

its not where you start that matters user, it's where you end up!

Good to see so many DIONS, bro

>started 2 days ago
>listened to Veeky Forums
>bought all the memecoins at ath

Fml

thats a superb portfolio OP. Hats off

>displaying fiat value

I have about 2600 CSNO as well. Do you think I'll be at 2000 soon?

Just hold and you will be fine. Mid next year you will have some pretty good profits.

I LOST MY MONEY

bought in boys

now sell low and the circle is complete

Am I going to make it

Listen, cut your losses before they're worthless and lurk more before buy again anything, don't listen to Veeky Forums shills.

If you have a coin shilled on Veeky Forums sell it.

With less than half BTC and tons of a single shitcoins?

Are you actually stupid?

>selling low
i'm not that retarded my friend

What are you talking about

I'm all in on btc and BAT

I should probably be worried they don't fit one screen anymore...

Well I make it, Veeky Forums?

W-will i make it anons?

Scared these days

Im getting scared bros. I used to be at 120k steady until China/Ico/JpMorgan bros. I know its going to be okay in the end but I want to be rich now.

Dump that civic bro, it's trash

why u hold so much ether dump one or two on some shitcoins

Former nocoiner here -- I started buying in within the past two weeks as the price went down. Still looking to at least double my positions in BTC and ETH.

how do you fags make it show btc instead of USD?

... nevermind.

Used to be heavy Eth

>80K in meme coins
not sure if massive balls or dumb as rocks or both

whith crypto you can make money they said

nice OP

how long ago did you invest that 1k?

The average price of eth when I bought them is $40
And for ltc it was about $26-28
Only spent about 12K overall on everything

yeah I checked again and you've got most in the furniture company i'm not familiar with

What exchange server do you guys like to use? I am partial to Gemini but I am curious as to what you user thought.

what in the actual fuck are you doing?

I have used both Coinbase/GDAX and Gemini (the only two USD exchanges available in New York). I vastly prefer Gemini for ease of use and speed of execution for transfers, etc. Coinbase fees are much higher -- you can get around them by using GDAX, but it's clunky as fuck. Gemini fees are low, transfers in/out are fast, and the UX for trades is good.

Reached 100k today for the first time

Wow, congrats user.

How the hell did I miss OCL? I monitor ICOs on the daily.

Holy shit i started yesterday and i bought I/O and now i'm here sitting on my WIN

[spoiler]I have only invested 20 bucks lol becausei dont have more to invest[/spoiler]

Cloakbros

high risk high reward. I started with $1200

how long ago?

you already made it anons

5 months

How do you monitor them? I always miss icos how do you guys keep a track on them?

at what point do you usually sell when you go balls deep in something? 5% 10% ?

Depends on the coin, pivx i'm waiting til it hits $20-25 then i'll sell half. With cv2 I'll sell in increments with a goal to sell half around 90 sat. I don't sell for less than 100% with my longshot coins. I want 1000%+ gains

Plus about 160 CSNO coins from BitDice.

I won't be making it any time soon. Go on without me.

>
With so little money imo you better off putting it all on a shitcoin and keep doing that till you have a decent amount of BTC

Missed the dip this morning!

REE~

You might be right. I'll try sell some at ATH if possible then to make my portfolio smaller.

+8k odn
And i sent 9.75eth to chainlink so who the fuck knows where that is

This is 10% of my portfolio. Rest is in ETH. Started with $7k last year.

with how much $$ did you start?

crap, I wish I had bought ICO... I'm bagholding EBET, DOGE and EDG like a retard. I really need some luck..

how do you detect high risk coins?

which dip m8?

Just check new coins everyday, browse bitcointalk and coinmarketcap/new read whitepapers and roadmaps. Buy while thery're cheap and before they hit coinmarketcap if you can. cv2 is high risk because it could simply never catch on after the switch. I bought cheap and traded aggressively because i'm ok with losing it all. Keep an eye out for rebrands and coinburns.

200$ in waves and lisk ico, never reinvested...got very lucky on an ico that instantly gave me 30k...now i'm rich just like that...crazy

Wtf Im rich

1 month view

nice

Not bad

HEY I have 80m CV2 as well. Flip in three days niggu.

This also not even joking but biz from time to time can actually be extremely useful.
>cv2 rebrand via biz
>moon rebrand via biz

You have a 100K...you're not rich at all. I have a 100K, I am not rich at all. Don't say that you're rich before you've hit a million.

See you there user, we're gonna make it and then I can finally help Senpai Trump build that wall.

>coming back from DGB and a big fail on the STAR pump

Will I make it boys

Nice, think this shit can hit a penny?

Up 2% from initial
My sia bag is getting pretty heavy

Nah then it should increase to 250 sat. Then again stuff like that did happen in the past.

Idk let's just wait and see what the new website and all will look like. Then Pajeet and his gang of brown people can start shilling it.

Fine by me either way. I think the coin supply is going to be a lot lower than expected

As in: you think the price is not gonna go as high as people are saying on bitcointalk or telegram?

Have been out of the loop on altcoins for a month now. Any promising ones for the last few weeks?

I need some advice anons. Currently my portfolio consists roughly of:

50% LTC
25% IOTA
25% XVG

What do you think? Should I put some more of my LTC into something else?

I don't know what they think the price is going to be. I'm on the slack but not telegram. I think the circulating supply is going to be a lot less than 12 billion. And that will help the price.

What are they predicting for price?

Ah yes like that. Agreed.

Idk, I've seen prices from 20 to 500.

Is the Slack just like Telegram? Lots and lots of 'investors' asking how to buy, how to swap and which exchange?

No it's pretty dead. Most people are on the Telegram afaik. I'm sure it'll pick up after the swap

i started a month ago and lost 50% of my portfolio. How do i kms?

Hmm alright. Thx user